What's worse than..

Mikey P

Administrator
The wife leaving her retired Machinist husband home to deal with me?

Good gawd, saying this guy had zero personality would be a compliment.

Give me an alcoholic, womanizing, career chasing, bipolar, world renown greeting card writer any day of the week...

I've always naturally surrounded myself with nuts, obviously. So when a drip like this comes along, so many things in life that I never pay attention to, all of a sudden their existence and reason for being, become oh so obvious. Natty Lite, Daytime TV, amazingly bad wall art...

I did a killer job but the $340 stung him

Why didn't they call the last guy back? "A so so job but more troublesome was the last guy never put his phone down..."

Took it all out of me to not let him catch me...

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Im glad i dont have that problem. That guy and i would probably get along just fine..

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
sounds like the Boeing employee customers we get sometimes lol... never excited about a $400 bill

Mikey P

Administrator
sounds like the Boeing employee customers we get sometimes lol... never excited about a $400 bill

nope. He retired from a 60 to 70k a year machinist gig, early due to military downsizing, his wife still works a 9to5 $12 an hour gig to make ends meet...

and life in a 40 year old shit hole double wide with crappy landscaping can't be made cheerier buy his Proud to be from Nevada hat and t-shirt.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
nope. He retired from a 60 to 70k a year machinist gig, early due to military downsizing, his wife still works a 9to5 $12 an hour gig to make ends meet...

and life in a 40 year old shit hole double wide with crappy landscaping can't be made cheerier buy his Proud to be from Nevada hat and t-shirt.

You’re right, this guy is your worst nightmare.

No interesting back story, no coincidental industry connection (Frank Smith story), no cool guy despite horrible disability (wheel chair bound guy with the pottery accident).

You must have wanted to feign a machine malfunction just to escape that cypher....

Reactions: Mikey P

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
At least he didn't take his pants off and walk around with his junk bouncing around, acting like it was normal. Had that the other day. PM says there having a lot of trouble with this one.
Could be worse.. like a 68 yr old grandma in bikini walking to her personal standing tanning booth... There was nothing natural about her body and she had no shame...:eekk:

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Could be worse.. like a 68 yr old grandma in bikini walking to her personal standing tanning booth... There was nothing natural about her body and she had no shame...:eekk:

I guess it’s a matter of perspective too.

When I was 19 I had a 33 year old girlfriend. She was beautiful, but I was grossed out by the beginnings of “laugh lines” around her eyes and her complaints about bursitis in her shoulder. I avoided taking her places where my friends might see us.

Now I think 50 year olds are too young to date.

You might be remembering that 68 year old with fondness when you are 85....

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I have a 68 yr. old that that I’m nuts about. I fondly remember her at 23😍 She remembers me at 23 as well. But neither want to see each other, much less let someone else see us in swim suits🤷🏼‍♂️ But what would you expect from a machinist?

Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
I hate. Hate this. To much damn furniture in a damn bedroom.

1245D909-D1E1-41EE-B90E-2473634A816A.jpeg

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I go out with some old high school buds and come home to tell the wife how boring they are. Same old conversation...........no jokes or kidding allowed. Seems like they have lost their inner child.

My father had me drop him off at his 70th year high school reunion, and asked me to pick him up in three hours

Twenty minutes later he called me and said:

"Come and get me. This place is full of old people who just want to talk about their great -grandkids and bowel movements. And no one laughs anymore..."

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom