What's your average ticket?

Name
Lee Stockwell
Interesting but not statistically important number. This week we have two jobs over $1500, several over $800, and a handful of $69 minimum jobs and in between.

I realize what you are getting at, but some of the biggest jobs don't end up being as profitable percentage-wise as some smaller ones.

Reactions: Ken Snow

Mikey P

Administrator
there was suppose to be a poll attached to this but I guess I have not posted enough yet to earn the right to place a poll up.

FredC

Village Idiot
I just wish I coul vote in the Poll...cause my average ticket went up considerably

anyway as an admin you should be able to select "thread tools"> "add a poll"

...which should override your lack of credits

Dmreed4311

Supportive Member
Name
David Reed
I didnt want to do the whole year so I did september
We averaged 62 dollars per job.
We did 303 jobs
Yes we are apartment whores.
2 vans

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Our is about $150 for just carpet cleaning. Not including protector.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
$300-$400 range BUT we are mainly commercial and that includes floor waxing, tile/grout and carpet.
On residential side we push tile/grout hard also

It can be a deceiving number especially for us, We had 2 $5k carpet jobs this month for example that will pull the "average" way too high.

Overall i prefer bigger jobs regardless of what service or residential/commercial, the bottom line is i am a completely incompetent administrator so the company is built to keep the daily phone calls/jobs to a minimum.

Reactions: Mikey P

steve_64

just from looking at starting and ending invoice numbers to yearly gross ive been around a $100 per job at about 500 invoices a year.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
186 invoices...(some of this is skewed in that i have a few places i put multiple jobs on 1 invoice) also there are some $50 invoices for various small things billed separate

and rounded to 63K

so avg ticket of $337.....

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
DAmnit i cant find the tab to show how many invoices this year in QB:errf::errf::errf::errf:

This is my 1st year using it, we transferred everything over in july.....and i havent even scratched the surface of how to use it...expenses, bank accts...etc etc..

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
I don't now how many jobs total this year or the last 18 but, I know we have an avg around $250-$300 mostly residential carpet, upholstery, tile/ stone & grout

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom