Whats your "calling in life"?

Mikey P

Administrator
Recently a good friend of ours told me that she was certain that a greater being or force put her of earth to take care of elderly Pug dogs.

I could go down the list of regulars here and possibly be able to discern their calling in life (Marty:to be the biggest dick on the earth, for example)

I think I finally came to terms with my calling today.

Jesus made me so that people with more money than sense or skills, can save a fortune by not having to replace their shower stalls.

Mikey P

Administrator
1582076400762.png
1582076411558.png
1582076421493.png

Reactions: Kenny Hayes

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I have rescued the 3rd location of Astroturf abused by pigs and cows. After several carpet cleaners threw in the towels... I never gave up! I tried acid rinse flushing, wasting buckets of osr, soaking with liquid enzymes, and finally coming to my senses, just turning up the psi to 750 and HWE with 9ish ph harvard grime release with Saigers heavy dilution of Eucalyptus and rinsed with Eucalyptus as well.

Now I found my calling. I've been successful and am proud of my calling in life!

Is that dramatic enough? It was hard trying to beat Mikey's shower claim

Ed Valentine

Name
Ed Valentine
Well, I've been doing this now for going on 48 years. That could be considered "unusual" since many single owner companies never make it that far.

IMHO, one must have honor and respect as a pre request for a happy life, period.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom