What's your fav spotting machine?

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
i like my Kleenrite Sphere with internal heat. recovery tank comes off in a bucket-like fashion for clean and simple emptying. 4 gallon sol and recovery tanks. weighs 50 LB's...a larger "spotting" machine. cost around $1100 or so. 100 psi / 3-stage vac. the sol tank is lined with stainless. because of the heating element they do this to protect the moulding of the machine, i think that's impressive but it did add 4 LB's or so. their "stainless-bending" machine broke and it took them an extra 3 weeks to get it shipped to me. to try and compensate for that, they (SteamBrite who i ordered it thru) gave me my choice of any four different 1 gallon jugs of their cleaning solutions / protectants / spotters for free. kinda cool.

sphere.jpg

lotta ppl say they like their Mitey One, and others like the Durrmaid.

which works for you?

thanx --- Derek :)

Attachments

• sphere.jpg
    sphere.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 215

Greenie

Mighty-one was a work horse for me, best thing about it was you could carry the whole kit half full of water and hoses etc... in one hand, not too many 3 stage/100 psi units you can do that with.

John Bolton

One up from the Mitey-One is the Mitey-One Hybrid Turbo - basically the same machine but automatically transforms to a through-flow booster

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom