whats your favorite pre spray ( 2 catagories)

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
what is your favorite pre spray for the following

1. pre spray or any mixture you use on the nastys . mine would be extreme clean with citrus booster or sometimes with enzyme booster

2. regular lightly to medium soiled carpet. mine is matrix grand slam ph of 9.5 rinsed away with an all fiber rinse or light emulsifier

also what is your opinions on grease eraser? I got a sample jug as a gift and only used it once and the place was not trashed enough for me to form a good opinion on its impact

Chris A

Name
Chris
Nuke- Prochem P-Burst, sometimes boosted with O2 or D'lime depending on the situation

Regular- Masterblend SoapFree

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
I use Grease Eraser on just about every carpet in varying dilutions depending on soiling conditions in the HF. Knocks out the nasties when used full strength and is great for normal to light soiling when very diluted, and is inexpensive to use. Heavy spots and lane I will touch with a trigger sprayer containing concentrated solution.
If a very delicate wool I use Preaction.

Grease Eraser here too...and what Art said.

I do like First step on med stuff and Powerburst for nasties but recently switched to GE.

TimP

How much extreme clean are you guys putting in your HF. I try to put around 20-22 oz in mine for a 1-9 dilution for about 2 oz a gallon and I see a lot of powder on the bottom after shaking it a bunch. I don't know if I'm liking it too much for that reason, although it cleans well so far.

Chads

Supportive Member
I live by Prochem's powerburst, and second it with Judsons O2, then for the warranty carpets I use extreme clean from Kleenrite.

6 oz powerstrike and 6 oz powerburst or 6 scoops total and 4 oz citrus (conquest by aero) in hydroforce cleans just about everything for me. I try to keep things simple. If I am cleaning wall to wall wool or anything delicate, I use a nuetral shampoo or haitian cotton shampoo.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Nasty- Powerburst and Citrus Pro
Resi-Ultra-pak, right now.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
O2 for the regular cleanings

Have a REAL nasty in the morning, I'll mix Attack (high pH enzyme restaurant cleaner) with some O2 and Zep Prep. Its a berber so I'll have the psi cranked a little too!

tim

nasties get Extreme Clean by CTI (sometimes Powerburst but cant tell it cleans better than extreme clean and less concentrated, doesnt mix as well, needs to be hot) boosted with oxy and citrus, energy too if olefin. If really bad, I use 40 vol instead of sodium perc.

everyday cleaning gets ultrapac with citrus, oxy if needed. sometimes use judsons if I am doing upholstery and want one prespray

G

Ron Werner said:
O2 for the regular cleanings

Have a REAL nasty in the morning, I'll mix Attack (high pH enzyme restaurant cleaner) with some O2 and Zep Prep. Its a berber so I'll have the psi cranked a little too!

Is that the Cross American Attack; I haven't tried it yet; I was wondering what is your opinion of it if it is.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom