What's your favorite stair tool?

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
I have an old Hydramaster stair tool and pmf. Kinda looking around for something smaller for wrap around staircases but not an upholstery tool.

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
I remember I really use to like my PMF 40 inch tool for cleaning but it is to damn long. I was thinking of cutting it down. Hydramaster tool is pretty good. I would like to find one that doesn't need a whip hose.

Last edited:

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Actually they are 3 flow my bad and the whip with the 1.5 inch cuff sealed with the hand is great for drying the nose. 2 inch and you better make sure you dry it well with your tool, we have a lot of beveled noses here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
Actually they are 3 flow my bad and the whip with the 1.5 inch cuff sealed with the hand is great for drying the nose. 2 inch and you better make sure you dry it well with your tool, we have a lot of beveled noses here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I won't argue that. Just want to drag the least amount possible in and out of the job and still be effective at cleaning.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Dan, I never found one I liked better than the simple short 6" pmf tool for stairs. I take the handle off, gives me more maneuverability.
Yes, you have to be on your knees, but you actually keep your back straight, which to me is much more important. One can always use knee pads.

I could never understand those that use an upholstery tool for stairs, it's like playing with a toy.

glenboy

Name
GLEN
Dan, I never found one I liked better than the simple short 6" pmf tool for stairs. I take the handle off, gives me more maneuverability.
Yes, you have to be on your knees, but you actually keep your back straight, which to me is much more important. One can always use knee pads.

I could never understand those that use an upholstery tool for stairs, it's like playing with a toy.
24inch pro chem stair tool

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom