whats your min charge on floods?

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
heading out in a little bit to do a very small flood..fresh water pipe broke. less than 4 hrs old, 10'x4' hallway wet.
im going to extract with claw, set blower and microban then come back and set carpet and clean..

i have a 250$ min on floods but was just wondering about your resto guys.

thanks
dave

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
$250 during regular hours(8-5), $350 after hours.

Check the walls, you could float the carpet properly and take care of the carpet/pad/walls all in one shot if needed.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Will be $250 when we get one, market price here unless you do full restore.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I'd be good with that during regular working hours however after regular hours I'd want at least double that, more if early morning. And If it were early morning and that small I'd actually try to push it to regualr hours.

Reactions: GCCLee

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
I billed 325$. It was small but the entire hall needs cleaned. Walsh were very slightly wet so I floated carpet and got good air flow to wall.

Thanks guys!!

SMRBAP

Supportive Member
Name
Anthony
If we are placing any equip - even a single AM for 24hrs it's $500

If they want extraction only, they sign a hold harmless and it's completed at regular xactimate rates, service call and respective line item sg ft'age for extraction.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
For us we get very few of them under $600.00, probably less than a dozen a year but we treat those people the extact same as the big losses. Why because we live in small town USA and we can't afford to snub anyone. Plus how many of youw ould walk away from a $300.00 carpet job?

The reality is the person with a small loss could be a person with a much larger loss next time around. Or that person that you looked down upon because their loss was so small could be a facilities manager and who do you think they will call if you gave them a tough time.

We treat them all the same whether they have a hall and bath room when or ten floors. Can't afford us? Well we will still try help by at least giving you pointers as what to be aware of and what to consider, whether you use us, our competition or do it yourself.

Reactions: GCCLee

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom