What's your number 1 way to get repeat customers?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
What's your number 1 way to get repeat business besides actually doing a good job?

Mine is Refridgerator Magnets (or file cabs for comm). I get more people finding me that way. Phone calls and mailers are a close second.

Fon Johnson

People love good pens. If they write well and don't dry out, they will usually hang around forever.

Chads

Supportive Member
I just do a darn good job and they dont want anybody else to clean for them. :D

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Once their eyes (women) gaze down to my package (I seldom wear underwear) they can't wait to call me again.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
custom imprinter spotterbottle. When they have a spot on the carpet they have will have your company name and phone number in their hand.

Scott Warrington

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Mikey..Scott Peterson had that charm as well.......

Lik i sED before....i call them all dear...they love it..however i'm SURE that mosta yous would NOT get away wit it!

Oh and i got a killer 'fridge magnet!

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I didn't anticipate how many people get there carpets cleaned yearly but the great cleanings don't hurt. My gift changes all the time but they always get a pen, magnet and cards. Next gift will be minifootballs with local HS team logos and my name. Last gift was polypropelene water bottles with an Xtreme carbiner before that Arbonne products, before that child safety kits.

I always try to have fun with the gifts and promotions. I am about to run a "design my postcard" contest at the B & G Club in my town and the winner gets a sponsored trip to Canobie Lake Park, The Paw Sox and gift card to Dairy Queen. Runners up get DQ Gift Cards.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Oh yea, I always leave a free gift as well. And I leave some names of other types of companies that I refer out like house cleaners and handymen companies. Companies I partner up with that the customer might need. I get product from some of the companies and hand them out with my name and their name on it. The customer seems to like it and it gets me referrals from those other companies when they see me working for them.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
New client packages have always been a #1 hit for us...........few give always ..fridge magnet..pack of information that helps them keep there carpet....tile.... uph looking good in between cleanings..bottle of spotter..shoe covers .... etc etc...

All repeat clients always get a shoe covers ..another bottle of spotter and some type of hand out..pending on what we are circulating at the time......

do a great job at a fair price and do everything you can to burn your name into there head.....

IMG_3513.jpg

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
so up on time is a good one.....Many time people have remarked about just being on time....we are in our 6th year and I still give a half hour window and I have only been late twice and once was because of a bad wreck and when we called the client he was 4 casr behind me in the same traffic jamb

Jim what does it cost you for the new client pac

Ron..approx $5.00 per new client package.......break it down that includes everything from every item.....

Name
steve snail
T said it, "show up on time".

I call prior to my arrival to verify appointment.

Live and die by the palm pilot, that and a clean uniform. Read Architectural Digest for years to help me spot the good stuff and comment accordingly.

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
I only do refrigerator magnets and mail a special offer twice a year. I would love to have time to mail more frequently but I'm too busy with,,,,,,,repeat customers to find time to mail.

G

I give them a 15% off repeat customer discount and when I go back my prices has risen some :lol:

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
i give discount also to repeat customers. usually 10% or so. depends on the job.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I got two friends that INSIST on putting their cigs out on my cedar deck...pisses me off big time!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom