Mikey P

Administrator
Never seen this version before..

Screenshot_20190803-061343.png

stand up dufus..Screenshot_20190803-061402.png

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Ill take upholstery if i can. More cleaning i can get out of a single house the better.

Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Hey, you all talked about the 360 brush head being awesome. I have a brush head for my RX, so I put it on and cleaned classrooms, and it was awesome. Surprised me.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Hey, you all talked about the 360 brush head being awesome. I have a brush head for my RX, so I put it on and cleaned classrooms, and it was awesome. Surprised me.
Rx20 has always been a great machine. Just heavy and cumbersome. It can leave the carpets soaking wet if you're not careful. Usually needs a larger blower. I've never used one with a brush head but with a high heat and high airflow machine I bet it would be absolutely awesome. Great tool for a high heat butler or equivalent.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I’m sure it would leave carpets wet in residential with a small blower. But it didn’t on cgd. With extra dry passes. Of course I haul mine with trailer and door ramp🤷🏼‍♂️

Reactions: Cleanworks

Andy

Name
Doesn't Matter
I didn't know that they had a brush head for carpet?

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I haven’t taken one, but I will. Of course it’s nothing like the Rotovac. It don’t have slot shoes. It has one solution feed in the middle. The brush is not as stiff as the Rotovac I think. It’s similar to the hard surface brush of the rx but softer.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom