When do you decide if you're going to pre scub?

JohnHawkP

Name
John Paton
this is the job that got me thinking..

Matrix Grand Slam and 8 ounces of Oxy Clean eliminated the need for a scrubbin

Well worth the watch.

The video was a little fuzzy and I swear it was from North Peru but as you were there then I'll take your word.

Dropping your prices Mikey?

Priceless

:icon_cool:

steve_64

I was going to say every single job but it's really more like 99 out of 100 get "power scrubbed".

I actually skipped scrubbing one room today, it had a very tiny spiral staircase leading to it; I was barely able to get the wand up there, the 175 wasn't happening.

As far as prescrubbing, I find customers can better identify with the term power scrubbing.

PS I normally use a crb but it took a crap again about 2 weeks ago so I'm back to the 175 for now. I guess I'll be sending the crb in for repairs.......again.
I thought mine was dead again but it was the extension cord they sent me.

Reactions: joey895
Name
Jeff T
C24DB9AE-6E33-4BB1-BE34-DA6434B378E8.jpeg
this is the job that got me thinking..

Matrix Grand Slam and 8 ounces of Oxy Clean eliminated the need for a scrubbin

I’m paying attention. I’m tired of cleaning shyte holes with self portraits of Marty with his banjo...

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
2 man crew I scrub 99% of the time, but when im working by myself I end up just grabbing the rotovac. We just did a bunch of college turns and we were faster scrubbing with the crb and wanding then the other crew was just prespraying and wanding, and our finished product looked way better. Now we did use the IPS exclusively for prespraying so my helper had everything prepped and scrubbed so my wand never stopped moving.

Mikey P

Administrator
2 man crew I scrub 99% of the time, but when im working by myself I end up just grabbing the rotovac. We just did a bunch of college turns and we were faster scrubbing with the crb and wanding then the other crew was just prespraying and wanding, and our finished product looked way better. Now we did use the IPS exclusively for prespraying so my helper had everything prepped and scrubbed so my wand never stopped moving.

The IPS sucks for putting down prespray.

Get a Multi Sprayer brand hydroforce, that fooker can really lay it down.

and move to northern Nevada to get two hour dry times regardless of how much water you leave behind

Reactions: Mark Saiger

hydracat

Yesterday I scrubbed code red into a teenagers piss and energy drink soaked white carpet. I did the rest of the house and when I went to do his room he had put back everything and said it had never been that clean with the other guys, a friend of mine. I couldn't believe how clean it looked with just a bonnet and code red. I wouldn't do that with any other part of the house but I figured if he's happy I'm happy.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

rick imby

Name
Rick
Great Video Big Head... The doors seem to be for mere mortals and only 36" wide. Did you put a compress on your head to make it through?

Reactions: BIG WOOD

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
The IPS sucks for putting down prespray.

Get a Multi Sprayer brand hydroforce, that fooker can really lay it down.

and move to northern Nevada to get two hour dry times regardless of how much water you leave behind
I have the Multi Sprayer brand hydroforce but to make time I needed to have my helper spraying independant of my solution line. That way my wand never stopped moving. We were using the old style IPS as it is way more ergonomic then the new one.

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom