When flash floods, thunderstorms cause you to cancel a job...

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
And the customer is saying they're "stuck on today". I've told them that if it lightens up, I'll show up later, but if it doesn't...hint hint.

How do you guys tell them that, "I don't care if you're stuck on today, I'm not coming", in a nice way?

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
You must politely tell them your own safety is more important than their dirt. I thought about cancelling. We already had one tornado north of here today with more to come. If a tornado hits I would rather be in the comfort of my own basement. Nothing like setting up in the rain and 70 MPH winds. Stay safe out there.

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
Well I just got home from work and couldn't find anybody. The wife, daughter and dogs were camped out in a closet because of a tornado warning. Modern weather technology is pretty accurate these days when they can see rotation on the dopplar before it even becomes a tornado but it does tend to create a panic at times when there's not a tornado yet.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Im their bitch

Flash flooding was bad. I had to move two jobs so I could do 2 water extraction jobs.

81D24674-DC80-4723-8409-F05080349F96.jpeg

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
It was 86° here today. We worked our butts off. Got a bid for a three story commercial building and a Local Chain Restaurant. It was a good day. Business is steadily growing in the right direction.

Reactions: J20770 and BIG WOOD

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I have NEVER cancelled because of rain. Pussy.
This was the rain in my area. Me no pussy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom