When I'm Not Cleaning......

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
A little 4 color process screenprinting for a school play. Right click on image and hit open to play.

th_IMG_1080_zpsee0c1beb.jpg

Last edited:

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
....and for those big asses waiting on the xl MB shirts, I'll get nto them this weekend.......including you, Bawbbie.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Gonna help a feller out with some Pool's this year. need some PH strips, lol

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Great job that was awesome

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Sam....just a little sideline I picked up to try to keep all my Son's employed! Back in 05, I was running a full time shop, complete with 6 embroidery heads, a full time employee, and a big custy list. Then 08-09 hit and it kicked my ass. I laid off my employee, and she turned around and filed a workers comp case against me (that has finally been settled), so I never brought her back to work. Now we just just pick up screenprinting jobs that we like. Nice little business when carpet cleaning is slow, as in the Winter here in NE Ohio.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
ummmmmmm Robert, that was a 3l triple large made by Omar........:redface:

It will be on it's way, Mr Bawb, next week. I had to get my Son to print up a new postive for a new screen(S). Wouldn't you know that I just cleaned off those old screens over Christmas holiday. I'll be able to print up all I want after this weekend.

I also owe George 111 an extra large, I believe. Mikey over bid me on sizes.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom