When It Comes To Spotters.....

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
I'll tell ya......Vacaway has some good products. The best rust remover I have used, and I had bought some from a BIG chem name that didn't do squat. The Hellgel, the Pigout, Red Vanish. All good products.

Whacha using??

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
i like most of their stuff . recently i tried their booster to remove ink etc and didn't have any luck. my regular solvent worked right away.

gene

Marc Imbesi

GeneMiller said:
i like most of their stuff . recently i tried their booster to remove ink etc and didn't have any luck. my regular solvent worked right away.

gene

Vacaways PIG out is recommended first for ink removal and has never failed me. Giving a product a negative review for something it isnt first resommended for, in my opinion, is wrong.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yep my guys love Pig Out,works very well and smells good too. No heavy solvent odors.

We just had a client that had a 4-inch red marker spot on a white cushion, Pig Out took it down to the size of a dime and dimmed it down to a faint pink. She was amazed and very pleased.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Big Star said:
Yep my guys love Pig Out,works very well and smells good too. No heavy solvent odors.

We just had a client that had a 4-inch red marker spot on a white cushion, Pig Out took it down to the size of a dime and dimmed it down to a faint pink. She was amazed and very pleased.

I like the Pigout, too. Cleans up those paint smears that the painter "tries to rub out and just pushes it deeper into the carpet pile".

The smell makes me feel.........funny! Kind of a cherry smell.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Pig Out smells way too good for a toxic solvent.
I can hardly resist the urge to take a drink Ivebeensold .

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
glenboy said:
who makes pig out and how can i get some

Most chem sellers make a PIG remover. Check out Vacaway from Steve Smith. Good products, although his site is overwhelming....new products every week, it seems.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom