When ONLY The Best Will Do

Willy P

Name
Willy P
It's 6 AM Monday, I haven't had the time to do it yet. It'll be up before the day's over - I promise.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
The mystery is over Chris - I cleaned the grand prize home at the Pacific National Exhibition. (With a porty Richard:icon_razz:) 50,000 people shuffled through there and made it filthty - I made it shine. Never mind the Vortex or the CDS 0r the Cleancos that the other 10000 cleaners have, they chose me. Offices next!

First anyone remember Rocky fought Apollo Creed (or the big swedish/russian dude)? The Agrodome

Right out of the bedroom window.

458_zpsd0fe9cf0.jpg

Pretty filthy, I filled 2 vacuum bags.

483_zps4a0776cc.jpg

462_zps2cac67a1.jpg

463_zps575625db.jpg

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I have to go back and do it again in a week. The rush will start tomorrow until Labour Day with at least another 75000 people expected to do a walk through. I didn't ask what type of carpet it was, but I was pretty pleased with the results. Not one spot or stain that didn't come out.45 minutes and 2 vac bags with the Sebo before I started scrubbing. My contact brought the fair manager over to show him the job and apparently he was plenty impressed. I was asked about the office carpets as well. I would gave done it just to say I did it, but they're gonna toss a nice cheque my way, who am I to argue.
Have a tour:
http://www.pne.ca/pneprizehome/virtual-tours

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom