When they call back because it looks dirty again.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Sorry for not taking any pics, but the customer said it came back in the offices at a dirty plant. I told her thanks for letting me know and I arrive this afternoon to clean the "wicked" areas, not questions asked. Then it happened. The boss man comes walking in while I'm cleaning from the plant with several black footprints following him. I politely told him about his footprints and I didn't get any apologies from him. He just walks away.

I rarely get these calls.

Knowing good and well that this wasn't a wicking problem, do you say anything or just give them the freebie and tell them there will be a charge next time?

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Sorry for not taking any pics, but the customer said it came back in the offices at a dirty plant. I told her thanks for letting me know and I arrive this afternoon to clean the "wicked" areas, not questions asked. Then it happened. The boss man comes walking in while I'm cleaning from the plant with several black footprints following him. I politely told him about his footprints and I didn't get any apologies from him. He just walks away.

I rarely get these calls.

Knowing good and well that this wasn't a wicking problem, do you say anything or just give them the freebie and tell them there will be a charge next time?
A lot of times I give them the freebie the first time. I always point out the problem and let them know there will be a charge next time.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We have a written 10 day guarantee that we leave with them. After that it can be a no charge to a minimum depending on the situation.

We would have probably done a no charge in that situation but explained it wasn't a cleaning issue.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I wasn't sure what to tell the secretary that called me while I was cleaning. I wanted to tell her that their factory's floor needed a good cleaning, but I think that would've made me look like the bad guy. So I just told them that if it comes back there'll be another charge.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I wasn't sure what to tell the secretary that called me while I was cleaning. I wanted to tell her that their factory's floor needed a good cleaning, but I think that would've made me look like the bad guy. So I just told them that if it comes back there'll be another charge.
You probably want to make some suggestions such as proper walk off mats from the plant to the office. I had a similar one in a printing shop where they were tracking loose ink powders everywhere. Purchased and installed several walk off mats, one was custom made at 24 feet long. Solved the problem and made some more money.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
The boss walking by and not acknowledging fooking shat up would have bugged the poop outta me.

At the same time you gotta do what ya gotta do....

Reactions: BIG WOOD
Name
jack zerkie
I cleaned a few military offices during the day while open. I could only orbot the carpet. No way not to have problems. They were walking on it while I was cleaning. Not able to clean after hours. This was not my set up I was cleaning for another company. I was glad when the hired someone else. jz

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Maybe reccomend these there. Tacky mats that will help them a lot. Tear off and new one underneath... They help

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom