When they demand telling you instructions to get to their house

Mikey P

Administrator
I'll never forget the time blind person gave me instructions for their very off the grid house instructing me to look out for certain trees, abandoned circus vehicles, turtle ponds and splits in the road, and this is back in the Thomas Brothers map days so it actually came in handy, I was amazed at their accuracy

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
I'll never forget the time blind person gave me instructions for their very off the grid house instructing me to look out for certain trees, abandoned circus vehicles, turtle ponds and splits in the road, and this is back in the Thomas Brothers map days so it actually came in handy, I was amazed at their accuracy
I’ll never forget the time I cleaned a blind man’s carpet. After I finished , he wanted me to go back over a couple of spots. I told him no, and to get his credit card out.

• Wow
Reactions: Mikey P

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I’ll never forget the time I cleaned a blind man’s carpet. After I finished , he wanted me to go back over a couple of spots. I told him no, and to get his credit card out.
I cleaned for a blind lady and she begged me to sell her my ugly yellow sanitaire because she was hearing it suck up all the dirt her Hoover couldn’t do. Lol

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I hate that! If i'm on the phone and ask them their address, they then immediately start yammering out directions. UGH. Sometimes I just put the phone down and go make myself a sandwich.

Last edited:

Luky

Name
Mario
He’s telling me while I’m typing on this thread.

I told him my GPS will take me there and he’s still rambling.
I had one like that today. I was going from the gentleman's house to his place of business to clean some offices and he gave me directions and told me to make a notes. Since he was 10 inches taller and about 300 lbs heavier, I listened and nodded. Later on, he paid me the cash and said to me: don't give any part of it to Uncle Sam. I didn't know to answer, so I handed him both invoices, said thank you for your business, and left. What a experience.

Reactions: BIG WOOD
Name
Nate W.
I had one like that today. I was going from the gentleman's house to his place of business to clean some offices and he gave me directions and told me to make a notes. Since he was 10 inches taller and about 300 lbs heavier, I listened and nodded. Later on, he paid me the cash and said to me: don't give any part of it to Uncle Sam. I didn't know to answer, so I handed him both invoices, said thank you for your business, and left. What a experience.

Like this guy's pops..

View: https://youtu.be/L9V5SU8bX_U

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
There's an old money community with a former drill sergeant gate guard. He gives you the exact turn-by-turn direction to get to the house in rapid-fire drill sergeant style. If you don't at least pretend to take notes he makes you run the instructions back at him and ridicules you for any mistakes.

Took awhile to discover his sense of humor.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
There's an old money community with a former drill sergeant gate guard. He gives you the exact turn-by-turn direction to get to the house in rapid-fire drill sergeant style. If you don't at least pretend to take notes he makes you run the instructions back at him and ridicules you for any mistakes.

Took awhile to discover his sense of humor.
And don't forget to salute.

Reactions: Numero Uno

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Look gps will not tell you the little details. Let him blather on and increase fee 10 bucks for data collection...Clients are like wives ,We know we let them blab then we pick out the important stuff...Also if some where the info gets you there faster with less downtime -listen big deal...Your gonna have 1000s of clients and they are paying you...So what...lol. An always carry a map back up...Do not assume GPS will always be up or available. Be Prepared...

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Look gps will not tell you the little details. Let him blather on and increase fee 10 bucks for data collection...Clients are like wives ,We know we let them blab then we pick out the important stuff...Also if some where the info gets you there faster with less downtime -listen big deal...Your gonna have 1000s of clients and they are paying you...So what...lol. An always carry a map back up...Do not assume GPS will always be up or available. Be Prepared...
"Like wifes"? Run! Faster........!

Reactions: Numero Uno

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom