when was the last time you used a porty?

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
As primaraly a porty guy I am curious to know when other companies have to bust out the porty. I have gotten at least 3 calls in the last month for strange jobs that where not truck mount accesable. I will have a truck mount soon but I am lovin the simplicity of a porty especialy on the small jobs.

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
2 months ago. Dr office, 3rd floor, no safe way to run hoses and no windows opened. Had to drag out the porty for that one.

I was fired up about getting a porty to use on small residential jobs or occasional condo for customers etc. That was put to rest when a local cleaner let me try his portable out with dual three stage vacs and heater. It felt like there was no suction and yes the machine was working properly. I agree every cleaner should have a couple portables. Junior when you get a tm make sure you get the biggest and best one you can afford. You will love it.

Ryan

I used one to prespray with! :mrgreen:

15 gallons of heated prespray.

04679a16.jpg

Mike Draper

It was about 3.5 years ago. That same day I kicked that damn thing down a flight of stairs (1/2 full of water) and watched it go tumbling. I cursed at it like a drunken pirate and then bought a truck mount 1 week later. Never looked back. :evil:

We use them every day with on our HI Rise condo jobs......hate using them but we pretty much have our system down to using them full capacity and doing a good job. Trust me I wish we could TM every one of them...

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
It is like a guy who got engaged trying to convince the woman that the ring is the perfect size when he knows it and his penis is small.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
lol Mike.

they def have their place! just not for me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom