When was the last time you used your rotary extractor?

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
Beautiful, right?

5EC93989-517A-45BD-95CC-9C1EE367AB04.jpeg

Ukeboy77

Name
Stephen
With the advent of high performance wands, CRBs, and better chemistry, I think these things are going to go the way of the dodo bird..

For us premium wall to wall fags anyways...

View attachment 111867

With the advent of high performance wands, CRBs, and better chemistry, I think these things are going to go the way of the dodo bird..

For us premium wall to wall fags anyways...

View attachment 111867
Does this company only clean this way? I am not a professional like you guys. I have just done carpet cleaning for various companys I have worked for and with what equipment they have on hand. But shouldn't you have multiple tool's or options to work with? Like VLM or Hot water extraction to get jobs done. Just trying to learn from y'all.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Does this company only clean this way? I am not a professional like you guys. I have just done carpet cleaning for various companys I have worked for and with what equipment they have on hand. But shouldn't you have multiple tool's or options to work with? Like VLM or Hot water extraction to get jobs done. Just trying to learn from y'all.

The negatives are it's slower cleaning and can leave the carpet damper if dry passes are not used. It's also a heavy tank of a tool to unload however it's going to be difficult to out clean it.

I believe that company uses smaller jets and fewer to achieve a drier product.

Ukeboy77

Name
Stephen
The negatives are it's slower cleaning and can leave the carpet damper if dry passes are not used. It's also a heavy tank of a tool to unload however it's going to be difficult to out clean it.

I believe that company uses smaller jets and fewer to achieve a drier product.
Would vacuuming then pre spray the carpet then going over with a 175 with a brush then with a bonnet be just as damp or is there a difference?

Mikey P

Administrator

good question, I'm not sure what ChemDry extracts with these days.

Richard should hire them to find out

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Would vacuuming then pre spray the carpet then going over with a 175 with a brush then with a bonnet be just as damp or is there a difference?
Seems like an ass backwards approach but since you know so little about what you're doing, you're forgiven for being such a dumbass.

The company you referenced cleaned that way exclusively 20-30 years ago but even they moved to HWE.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
good question, I'm not sure what ChemDry extracts with these days.

Richard should hire them to find out
One of my supervisors was visiting his daughter in Fort Worth a couple of years ago. They used a porty with that tool on her apartment and he was very impressed with the results.

He said it looked fantastic and dried really fast. 😲

It helped solidify the use of a Zipper Spinner or 360xl on our carpet trucks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom