When was the last time you used your rotary extractor?

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
Rotary would have yanked this one apart. It needed a rotary though.
7435C572-4620-4400-AF57-2252D9B575AD.jpegA0A62773-4B3C-4E19-9DB2-6AE960715150.jpeg7B52A499-E114-49B9-ABB2-33FA7FB4D7B8.jpegD8B5F601-6E95-42E2-9135-06D4C5386986.png

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
yesterday
tons of debris build up in a poly frieze. Takes way longer yes.
Don't knock it. Original 2 head. got it when they first came out. long long ago. I remember bragging on it to my local distributor who poo poo ed it. What a turn around .LOLO! now their showroom has all the de jour models.
I remember the knock being the amount of H2O they went through. Well , that should be a good thing , right?
But, for me I actually would find that I went through less water. No need to hold that trigger all the time. Let the agitation do the work.
20211216_154523.jpg 20211221_150740.jpg

Last edited:

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
Dinosaur fossil found in household carpet
Sadly, not old carpet. just abused, like so many. Poly crap that can't take not being vac regularly. So, not dinosaur, but, chicken bone definately a possibility.

OH wait, just realized your reference was my tool!!!! LOL!!! I will take it. !!!

• Haha
Reactions: Desk Jockey
Name
Matt Middleton
yesterday
tons of debris build up in a poly frieze. Takes way longer yes.
Don't knock it. Original 2 head. got it when they first came out. long long ago. I remember bragging on it to my local distributor who poo poo ed it. What a turn around .LOLO! now their showroom has all the de jour models.
I remember the knock being the amount of H2O they went through. Well , that should be a good thing , right?
But, for me I actually would find that I went through less water. No need to hold that trigger all the time. Let the agitation do the work.
View attachment 112593 View attachment 112594
I loved the results of the RV. (As did my clients)

Reactions: hogjowl

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
they can be a super soaker, I dont use mine enough to consistantly find the "goldilocks setting"

my brother wanted my rotary and porty to clean his place, I set everything maxed out lol

Rob Grady

Name
Rob Grady
He wanted it to make it better. When he called Rotovac to offer his suggestions, they shrugged him off.

They had their chance.
No problem. I take their stock units and modify for my preferences. Same as his Zippers. The first thing I did with both the Zip & RV''s was to change the wonky way they had the vac hose''s attached to them.
I prefer to have the vac hoses at floor level as they are easier to manage.
I also made side skirts for the Zip to contain the hot spray to inside the vacuum chamber.
Makes me wonder why the big guys like having hot Steam puffing out the sides when valve is triggered.
Wasted energy.

Mikey P

Administrator
No problem. I take their stock units and modify for my preferences. Same as his Zippers. The first thing I did with both the Zip & RV''s was to change the wonky way they had the vac hose''s attached to them.
I prefer to have the vac hoses at floor level as they are easier to manage.
I also made side skirts for the Zip to contain the hot spray to inside the vacuum chamber.
Makes me wonder why the big guys like having hot Steam puffing out the sides when valve is triggered.
Wasted energy.

Conway doesn't make Zippers

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom