Where are the damn Billy pics?

JohnnyV

you know AT didnt make a penny on that truck they sold Billy. He wasted their time for months with stupid ass questions!

G

I doubt you will see the pics on this board. I told you that you should have been at connections.

Dave

G

I missed it, but from what I heard, Ivan's show babe caused quite a stir. lol

The Preacher

I got slapped by Jessica for getting a closer look at the font type and size of the SHOWME on her, but Jessica forgot i was far sighted! Besides, she seemed to have so soiling on her that i tried one of the free give away spotters on!!!

G

Mike,

It's too bad you feel Billy talks too much. He found something that will change this industry and wanted to share it freely with everyone. This is something every big truck owner will die for.

I will encourage him to keep his mouth shut since you feel he needs so much attention. Anyway, why should he freely offer the info on a board he has to pay to be on.

How many trucks did trucks did Vortex deliver at connections? I think AT had plenty of people to deal with while building their trucks at the same time they were working on Billy's truck.

I can say Billy can talk a lot but he is one smart dude that will get far in this industry.

Dave

Ivan Turner

Supportive Member
Name
Ivan Turner
Hey Danny sorry you got caught looking at our ShowMe Girl by your wife, lol. Hey it was nice meeting you guys. The girl looks nice in the high heels, no? Wayne it was a pleasure meeting you and Steve too.

Ivan

Ivan Turner

Supportive Member
Name
Ivan Turner
Hi Richard,

I'll get you some information out soon on our programs. BTW, Wayne showed me some of your marketing pieces he helped design for your company. Nothing short of impressive.

Ivan

p.s. you won't want to miss the Vegas show, we will be debuting the ShowMe Girls, precision cleaning team.

G

Thanks, Ivan, nice meeting you, too. Just disappointed I missed the ShowMe Girl. lol Or course, then I might have felt obliged to remove Danny's finger prints.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Thanks Ivan!
I was just kidding about the 9x12, I'm happily married......make it an 11x14!:shock:

Working with Wayne has really improved look of the pieces we've done.
His pricing on printing is very reasonable, especially with such high quality work.

But don't tell him it will just go to his head! :wink:

I do have have dozen projects for you Wayne!
I'll get back with you Monday on the conflict card.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
It's too bad you feel Billy talks too much. He found something that will change this industry and wanted to share it freely with everyone. This is something every big truck owner will die for.

I will encourage him to keep his mouth shut since you feel he needs so much attention.

Dave...wouldn't you think that A/T would want to show off what they have to every one...........

when push came to shove Once Billy posted the e-mails from Thomas from Blue Line.and everyone came down on him from what I understood you took him under your wing and convinced him to purchase the A/T........Now one would not expect everyone to come out in the open and air it out .but remember.there is always a lot more talk that goes on to most then what is shown behind this iron curtain.
I would think that A/T would want as many pictures shown of what they can do to help there sales but you with your attitude and apparently leading Billy around buy his nose is not a good image for them..........

you are a very smart man and will forget more then most will ever know about carpet cleaning and this industry...but your jh hs school attitude is killing you credibility.........
It's a truck and no matter how you want to look at it A/T ... .or vortex.....same damn animal...........like it or not...stop being the play ground bully and post some damn pictures....

my truck gets hotter then your truck..............look what I got and I ain't going to show you.....get real Dave........

Areo_tech_Fuso.jpg

rhyde

Name
rhyde
looks nice from the pic but whats the point of the wrap behind the cab?

cab looks close to the box from the pic?

what other changes ?

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Billy has wanted an AT for a long time. I am glad he got a big truck. He will love the added power and heat. Congrates to Billy.

That wrap looks very cool!!!

Mikey P

Administrator
Dave has told me more then once that AT feels that they dont need the boards to help sales.

Yeah, right.

And that's why they average one truck a month.

If they were smart they would pay Billy to post those pictures.

G

Pops...

They sell more than 1 truck a month. A local guy has 3 of them now since the first of the year.

Chad

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
AdamHale said:
Billy has wanted an AT for a long time. I am glad he got a big truck. He will love the added power and heat. Congrates to Billy.

That wrap looks very cool!!!

Thanks for being one of the "big people" around here, Adam

Dave, I don't have a dog in this fight, and I've given Yappy more than his fair share of verbal board abuse.

However, would you clarify something?
Word on the street is...you're getting a commission for every lead that bares AT fruit.

True or false??

..L.T.A.

G

Larry,

AT has never paid me a dime. If they sent me a check I would send it back. I make my money cleaning carpet. There are some people that think I talk to AT all the time. I talk to them about twice a year. My info comes from other AT owners that I trust.

If you don't believe me just call Mack Clark and he can tell you my past record for ripping up checks given to me.

Dave

Mikey P

Administrator
Yappy will be the first to tell you that the Boards kept Vortex (Aerotech) alive after that Zerorez guy stopped buying V's.

Blueline has tons of dealer exposure to help them. What does AT have besides their magazine ads and Rampage?

Mikey P

Administrator
Jealous of what?

I already have a fine big ass truck mount.

Nothing on a currant V or AT would make me sell mine.

I'll be jealous when they come on a Ford LCF.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom