Where are you coming from?

Mikey P

Administrator
102 new members this month so far.

19 of them are Terri but it is still an impressive number.

Google?
Clean Fax ad?
***?
ICS?

Word of mouth?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
GeneMiller said:
A higher power sent us , and it is not for you to question.

Gene

I thought Mikey WAS the higher power.

A carpet cleaner who works for me now told me about this board about a year before I looked at it and joined.

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
rctpks said:
That chick will do anything i ask her to.
Umm ....I would (Edited for sexually explicit language)! :shock:

Chavez you are beginning to scare me. Prius, peach shirts, checking out Carpet Scientist body and now will to do what George wants you too??? :shock: Wow!! :mrgreen: you need to take the wife on a second honeymoon and get your manhood back!!! :mrgreen:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Chavez you are beginning to scare me. Prius, peach shirts, checking out Carpet Scientist body and now will to do what George wants you too??? Wow!! you need to take the wife on a second honeymoon and get your manhood back!!!
Honeymoon hell, I just want to get laid! :wink:

:mrgreen:

SFC

I found it on google. I came here to learn and I have. So paying 5 bucks a month is worth it. I have also learned to skip through the threads to find proper answers.

If you want to be a comedian go to the bird room. The religious, politicals, comedians, weirdo's and angry can be found on nearly every post. this is really the first blog where people really get to express themselves. Sometimes it is good and sometimes it is just stupid.

The Preacher

i was invited by the owner and the next thing i know i had a henna vac tatt applied that won't wash off??? :x

CDRX

Found this forum awhile back just Googling "carpet cleaning forums". Till now haven't had anything say, just great to see business owners sharing thoughts and ideas.

Name
I'm Rick James
I heard there was alot of women hanging out here. Turned out it was only Corky, trying to sell me marykay. :cry:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom