Where can I find a 250 temp sensor switch for WM???

My old disty repairman said it wasn't necessary but we all know his sad work. Learning it all now and need a temp overheat temp switch. Kind of like Prochem but has 3 electrical prongs instead of two. Any help appreciated. White-Magic will not sell to me nor the disty because I called them out about poor quality and poor service. In the meantime I have learned quite a bit and that there is nothing I can't fix myself with the parts!
Thanks,Rob.

Part number#J0348-Temperature sensor-250*

G

Sounds lik you shot yorsef in the foot..

Google manufacture of the switch, then search the part # on the switch!

OR

Doesn't WM use all "standardized" components?

ORRRRR
Jus axe MR KNOW IT ALL!

bobvawter said:
Sounds lik you shot yorsef in the foot..

Google manufacture of the switch, then search the part # on the switch!

OR

Doesn't WM use all "standardized" components?

ORRRRR
Jus axe MR KNOW IT ALL!

I might have lost a battle but I won't lose the war...

In my 22 years of business I have always put quality 1st regardless of the consequences...

The part number is not readable neither the manu name so that leaves that option out...

Rob.

G

OHH Robert Allen...Now i see why they won't hep ya......THEY HATE YOU!!!

Don't you know that yet...but that's OK...everybody HATES me too...and i'm still doing fine!

Robert..LISTEN UP!!!! Anything made wit human hands can be fixed....

yous jus might has ta try a different brand switch....that why i hate WM...too MANY bells an' whistles......

AN' MIKEY...i love THIS avatar......a striking resemblance to me!

Name
Shawn Forsythe
Supra,

I have them in stock, if you run out of options.

It is Nason switch. As Bawb alluded to, you can buy them straight from Nason. Of course , you may need to order a few dozen, or so to meet their minimum order. Every switch Nason makes is custom for the company that orders it.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Please buy from Shawn. This is the second post of his, in the past couple of days, that wasn't pompously written, and was not Island Boy long.

He deserves a reward!

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Hey Rob,

Check your e-mail from Glenn Evans at the Jon-Don store in Langhorne. By happy coincidence we have the original part in stock and can ship today if you wish.

Jon-Don at your service!

Steve Toburen CR
Director of Training and Finder of Obscure TM Parts
Jon-Don's Strategies for Success

PS Rob, I also sent you an e-mail reminding you about our October 8-12 SFS at Langhorne. It should be a mini Mikeysboard Fest with great fun for all involved.

If anyone wants more info on the seminar and/or a free DVD sent to them just e-mail me at stoburen@homefrontsuccess.com

G

Usage Note: Allude and allusion are often used where the more general terms refer and reference would be preferable. Allude and allusion normally apply to indirect references in which the source is not specifically identified

how can yous all NOT love this guy.....come on!!!!

Thanks Bob, everyone in life gets a ROI sooner or later!!!

Thanks Steve, I will check my e-mail asap!

Thanks,Rob.

PS:With the Jon-Dons and Pembertons in our industry there is no excuse for us not to flourish...

Thanks everybody but I just learned from Nason that the switch is adjustable and I readjusted it and it works fine. Thanks for all your help!
Rob.

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
If you need anymore parts go to charlesreedsales.com and give them a call. They have no problem ordering parts.

bobvawter said:

Come on Bob I thought you we're sharper,lol...return on investment...applies to more than money but all endeavors in life including how we treat others. What you invest in treating others will eventually lead to a ROI...be that negative or positive !!!

Greenie

Got a WM 1900 with ford motor in my shop , gonna straighten out this nightmare of plumbing spaghetti and rebuild it this winter, with Shawn's help it'll be all GG on the inside and slightly resemble WM on the outside.

JREAD D

POOR rOB aLLEN

Rob Allen is a liar! POOR Rob can’t get the help he needs because of the way he treats people! Hey Rob you said you would go on the boards letting people know White Magic service helped you when that check valve was the root of your problems a few months ago. Never happened and I knew you wouldn’t. The truth is always the best Rob. You mess with your system and give grief when problems arise. You should live by your limitations Rob Allen and quit using these boards for bad instead of for the good of all. Two sides to every story and yours is inaccurate and outright wrong!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom