Where did my poste go about Mikey and Vortex?

LeeCory

I'd like to know if it was moved or deleted. And if it was deleted... WHO deleted it.

LeeCory

Bruce Humphrey said:
Maybe you posted on *** or ICS and didn't realize it :shock:

Ya, I'd like to know if we are no longer permitted to post an opinion here anymore. The post was only there for about 10 minutes....

Name
Lee Stockwell
There were several threads Lee, maybe you missed it?? I've thought the same thing before and ended up wrong.

Sometimes I've also lost a post I thought I'd made because it timed out before it actually posted.

LeeCory

Lee Stockwell said:
There were several threads Lee, maybe you missed it?? I've thought the same thing before and ended up wrong.

Sometimes I've also lost a post I thought I'd made because it timed out before it actually posted.

The post was there because after I posted it I saw it on the board.... however it did not last long. I would like to know what happened to it.

LeeCory

LOL, it got moved to "truckmounts in general" ?

Where nobody will ever read it....

I posted it in the Clean Room and I will Repost it.....

This place is going to HELL

LeeCory

FCC said:
LeeCory said:
This place is going to HELL

I agree....everyone that has an opinion on a subject thinks that their opinion deserves its very own thread..........

:)

Yes, If someone wants to make a post, why shouldn't they be permitted? You have 4 times as many posts as me, I am sure they have all been of the greatest importance. I even remember moving countless posts of yours that are more useless than mine.

Besides, it wasn't even moved to a vortex "thread", it was moved to one of the countless places that nobody ever goes. And it could have at least lasted more than 10 minutes.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Really, man! Someone deleted my post in the Bird Room "World's Biggest Pimple":

i]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xf8G-c_eAhsi]

Name
Lee Stockwell
There are a few volunteers (myself included, from time to time) tasked with housekeeping, ie. moving threads to the appropriate rooms, editing headings for clarity, etc.

I doubt any of us intended to censor or silence a poster, it's just hard to keep everything in order. Mistakes are easy to make, but the effort is important because there is a "goldmine" of good info here if it can be kept in some order.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom