Where do we as a collective fall?

The next four years..

• McCain/ Palin

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

WISE

"I bet the people voting here for McCain fall in the demographic of white middle age and up."

Two Points: That is the demographic of the entire board I would say. And people voting here for McCain are businessmen....as in, in business to make money and want a government that sets policy most conducive for doing so.

If anyone disagrees with the fact that Obama's economic plans would be detrimental to business...large and small...then you have not read his plan or do not understand what you read.
WISE

Mike Draper

In my opinion, yeah I do think Obama is more in touch with the heartbeat of America.

More like in touch with the heartbeat of San Francisco. He falls farther away from following the Constitutional than any other Senator in the Senate. I believe the end of the Liberal Mafia is near.

diamond brian

I beg to differ, Chucky.

Logan is actually home to, and training ground for, our Olympic mormon-throwing team.

Mike Draper

Chucky said:
San Francisco is a world class destination city...

I have never heard of Logan, UT, but I'm sure it's important for something....

YUP, I checked the news for Logan on Google.....

LOTS going on there....check it out for yourself...

http://news.google.com/news?q=logan...US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&sa=N&tab=wn

What a F'n joke!

I'm sorry, I mean San Fran Sicko. Where the government proudly harbor's illegal aliens " and proud to be a sanctuary city of illegals "who then go and Massacre wholesome families. http://mylifeofcrime.wordpress.com/...amos-arrested-and-charged-with-their-murders/ Looks like alot more is going on in your town.
Sounds like your proud of your liberal commy city.

P.S. Would never happen in our town, we have the highest population in the country for concealed Firearms carryin in our valley. Only been 3 shooting deaths in our valley in the past 50 years, all by people who couldn't legally own a firearm. Also, I hope the Bologna family sues the livin shit out of San Fran Sicko and teach those lib's a lesson!! Sicko's!!!

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Shawn York said:
Would it be correct for me to assume that those who are voting for Mccain/Palin are doing so because they do not want to see Barrack Obama in office?

Or is it because they believe that the Mccain/Palin presidency will be an improvement?

Or Both?

Seriously curious.

Or neither. If you're implying that McCain supporters just don't like to see an uppity Negro then you are way off base. I have the same contempt for Obama as I do for Pelosi or Dean of any tax and spend liberal. McCain's brand of Johnny-come-lately conservatism is not exactly an improvement, but it's better than the politics of envy and penalizing those who work hard and save and invest in our businesses.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Call me a seer.
Call me a prophet. (not profit you republicans.)

But I have a strong feeling that no one here is going to change their mind about what they believe in.

It is not exactly a dialogue is it?

So......
What kind of pre-sparay will McCain Use?
Will Palin use a Vortex?
Is Obama a secret 2" to the door, double wander?
Will Biden finally admit that he does not use an acid rinse?

:mrgreen: :roll: :lol: :oops: :? :? :? :? :mrgreen:

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
No one wins a polictical debate.

Its kind of like farting in the wind.

The only way you win is when you fart in a room and then leave,

PffFffffffT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike Draper

but the GOP claimed liberal media!

Let me correct you!! Just like so many reports before it, a joint survey by the Project for Excellence in Journalism and Harvard's Joan Shorenstein Center on the Press, Politics and Public Policy — hardly a bastion of conservative orthodoxy — found that in covering the current presidential race, the media are sympathetic to Democrats and hostile to Republicans. Enjoy......http://www.ibdeditorials.com/IBDArticles.aspx?id=278808786575124

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom