Where Do You Guys Go Potty At?

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Now that Im a low life carpet cleaner working out of a van with no room in it. Where do you guys urinate at? Do you use the customers bathroom? I had a toilet in my box truck. No room in my van for a bathroom. This van set up has to be the worse set up in the world. A Boxer out the back. 125 Gallon fresh water tank. hOSE rEEL side door. Prochem 1.5 4 jetter with a glide that streaks like a mother fooker. There is a vacuum in it but no room fo a 175 machine. Time to say fook it DUMP Formula 90 in the water tank and be done with it. This Boxer is A hot MoFo.

Golden Boy

F

FB7777

Seeing how all you do around here is ask questions, here's one for you.

Where did you get the name Golden Boy?

Sounds like a Craigslist name for someone soliciting people to urinate on them for money

I don't know how rural your area is, but around here we have these places called fast food joints and coffee houses that have public rest rooms. In an emergency I will request to use their bathroom. No big deal really, most of my customers tried to feed and hydrate me on the job anyways.

I want to see a pic of your toilet setup in the box truck, still remember the AT demo truck in Vegas with Strickland sitting on the throne

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
If you want to hear the Craigslist Lisp give Yoakum a call sometime. I called him ONCE. Creepy man. Real Creeepy.

Golden Boy

PS-Greenie gave me the Nickname. Bristor has brought it back to the Billboards.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Now that Im a low life carpet cleaner working out of a van with no room in it. Where do you guys urinate at? Do you use the customers bathroom?
Stop between jobs and "dump your tank". Then in an emergency ask the homeowner. NEVER use their "master bathroom". ONLY the "guest restroom".

Steve

PS Don't leave any little presents in their toilet.

hogjowl

Idiot™
McDonalds have these really nice Styrofoam cups they sell their sweet tea in, at least down here they do.

They make perfect bathrooms.

Just look around to make sure you have no potential walk ups prior to usage.

Reactions: rwcarpet

steve g

Name
steve garrett
dude you worry too much, hasn't everyone taken a piss into their waste tank??? I think I did yesterday in fact. if its that bad just go shit in a trash bag in your van, a 5 gal bucket will help. ok this wasn't me but I have heard of guys taking a piss into the vac hose, thats risky though. I have needed to fart while cleaning a hallway and put the vac hose up to my rear end to "make it go away"

Last edited:

Spurlington

Name
Spurlino
Years ago I did an empty with main water feed was disconnected and all plumbing had shut off tags/stickers and I had to pee really bad .. so I pull it out and start pissing in the vac hose ..

All of a sudden this little old lady walks in looking for a quote sees me and starts screaming, PERVERT PERVERT, as she's running out the house .. I'm running after her, forgetting to put it away, wanting her to understand I had to pee .. I'm chasing her down the driveway neighbor tackles me - alright alright this didn't happen

I have no problem asking to pee but will never take a dump at a customers house

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
If you have to pee in your vac hose which I've done twice in 15 years, do it behind the bedroom door with your foot against the door. If anyone tries to open it just say your cleaning behind the door.

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
We have a store that sells gas and has bathrooms that are kept pretty clean called WaWa and we use them.

steve_64

if you build enough urine in your bladder to pee your not working hard enough.

in the summer i drink water all day and rarely have to pee but winter is a different story. id rather ask a homeowner to use the restroom than hold it. most of my work is in empties though so no big deal. i never understood why anyone is afraid to use someones restroom, well not men anyway. the women i get it.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I just crap on the lawn and drag my ass on the grass to get the willnots (dingleberrys) off.
dogwipe.gif

Able 1

Name
Keith
Walgreen's have the best bathrooms! You do have to walk to the back of the store, but they are clean, and if you choose the handicap stall(highly recommended) you get lots of room! :biggrin:

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
I have no problem asking a client to use a restroom and my technicians as well.

yea WTF is the problem asking to use the rest room??? you gotta piss you gotta piss.......and yes I mark more territory then a bear

only time i have taken dumps, is when i get the squirts...otherwise its controlled

and yes i have done the hose thing a time or 2...when its a vacant and no water to be had....

also done the vac hose "off tool to suck edges" trick, to get it by my arse when i have had stinky farts..... couple close ones i tell ya

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Walgreen's have the best bathrooms! You do have to walk to the back of the store, but they are clean, and if you choose the handicap stall(highly recommended) you get lots of room! :biggrin:

agree...I also look for grocery stores.....unlike the small single bathroom convenient places that you have to stand there for what seems an eternity while some landscaper is taking forever violating himself or what ever he is doing....grocery stores have big bathrooms and are always clean.....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom