Where Do You Guys Go Potty At?

GaryM

Name
Gary MacKay
When I replaced my low rider RV toilet years ago I kept it, put in in a storage bin, put the cover on it and put it behind the driver seat. No more panic situations after lunch on the job when the customer has furniture stuffed in each bathroom to prevent you from using them. You can often see my truck along side the freeway with the doors closed and 2 airpaths outside, you know what's going on up in there. Buckets are fine but cleaning & fixing nasty carpets all day I deserve a little comfort time in privacy.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
When I replaced my low rider RV toilet years ago I kept it, put in in a storage bin, put the cover on it and put it behind the driver seat. No more panic situations after lunch on the job when the customer has furniture stuffed in each bathroom to prevent you from using them. You can often see my truck along side the freeway with the doors closed and 2 airpaths outside, you know what's going on up in there. Buckets are fine but cleaning & fixing nasty carpets all day I deserve a little comfort time in privacy.

that was funny....

and yes i ALWAYS use the handi stall...9 outa 10 times its cleaner to

Willy P

Name
Willy P

As long as you're not rubbing one out, you should be OK.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
That's sick! LOL

You're probably not finger printable either are you Willy?

Are you a replicant or do you just like to wack it? You have to be one or the other, you choose. :p

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
McDonalds have these really nice Styrofoam cups they sell their sweet tea in, at least down here they do.

They make perfect bathrooms.

Just look around to make sure you have no potential walk ups prior to usage.
I climb in the back of the truck, cup in hand, and make like I'm adjusting something. Place the cup (warm, I might add) on a shelf near the side door, climb out and dump it, inconspicuously, into the vacuum port. It LOOKS like I'm doing something important. Most of my custys are regulars, so they offer the guest bathroom to me if I need it.

This one.......I barely made it, after a night of hot burritos.

a5_zps88b3b700.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom