Where does the dirt go?

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Where does the dirt go? Have you ever wondered that about encap cleaning? Have you ever been asked and felt you didn't have an answer that makes sense. This short video explains the encap process. It explains where the dirt goes, how the carpet looks good - even before post-vacuuming has been performed, and how the soil gets recovered from the carpet.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I'm afraid I don't believe it.
I believe that it leaves a DRY RESIDUE but encapsulates NOTHING.

In HWE you could say the prespray encapsulates too.
And the rinse agent encapsulates also.......................

If encapsulate means to surround...............that means anything

So thus the word encapsulate is nothing more than a marketing term.

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
It’s obviously more than you can comprehend.

• Haha
Reactions: Shorty and BIG WOOD

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
All I know is...I had to do an office last week. I had no water access to my tm and the snobby office people wouldn’t move their bmw’s so I could get 300ft closer.

So I rolled out the cimex and gave them a bunch of edumacated words on my process that night, buffed the hell out of those coffee spots on that grey carpet and got plenty of compliments the next day. And I didn’t post vacuum either. That seems stupid

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Rick's explanation as plausible as it may seem, may require a staunch belief in virgin births.

Stories of miraculous births often include conceptions by miraculous circumstances and features such as intervention by a deity, supernatural elements, astronomical signs, hardship or, in the case of some mythologies, complex plots related to creation.

Besides Rick!
It's been discussed here ad nauseam.
Everybody already knows. Ask Desky.

The dirt goes to-

Name
Swani
All I know is...I had to do an office last week. I had no water access to my tm and the snobby office people wouldn’t move their bmw’s so I could get 300ft closer.

So I rolled out the cimex and gave them a bunch of edumacated words on my process that night, buffed the hell out of those coffee spots on that grey carpet and got plenty of compliments the next day. And I didn’t post vacuum either. That seems stupid
Which Encapsulation product did you use?

Andy

Name
Doesn't Matter
That process is highly contingent on a having a good vacuum and someone that actually knows how to vacuum. So the question is what is a good enough vacuum to get those polymers back out. The vacuums that most businesses have are not very good.

Mikey P

Administrator
Rick if you want this video to convince cleaners (and our customers) you'll need to film yourself running a brand new clear cup vacuum (Dyson V10) over a freshly Cimex'd area of carpet and show the viewers those dirty pixie polymers...

rick imby

Name
Rick
HWE and Encap carpet cleaning are merely appearance cleaning. Good chems break the bond the dirt has with the carpet fiber. Then the dirt is rubbed off the fiber along with the chems. Some of the dirt ends up washed away with the hwe, and some drops to the bottom of the carpet to be removed when you replace the carpet.

Vacuum cleaners beat a lot of the dirt off the top of the fiber and pick up a little bit, most of the dirt drops to the bottom of the fiber as the beater opens up the fibers and lets the dirt fall. Yes the lightweight dirt goes into the vac but most of the dirt goes to the bottom of the carpet.

The only way to get carpet somewhat clean is to clean it like a top level Rug cleaner. Shake all the dirt out and then wash off the dirt bonded to the fiber and then shake that out too.

Be happy that you can make carpet look good... And make customers happy. That is all you are going to do until you graduate to full blown rug cleaning status...

If HWE really got the dirt out you could HWE rugs on a garage floor and deliver the rug without a cloud of dust encrusting everything when you drop the rug on the floor.

Reactions: Ed Valentine

randy

Name
Randy
Rick if you want this video to convince cleaners (and our customers) you'll need to film yourself running a brand new clear cup vacuum (Dyson V10) over a freshly Cimex'd area of carpet and show the viewers those dirty pixie polymers...

Sounds like a pixie challenge.

Reactions: Mikey P

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
All I know is its storming down rain here in Redding and parts are flooding. I'm in for another wet day. So, encap as much as possible for me. Yesterday I did a vacant office and did $246 in an hour and my magic pixie dust mixed with SaigerCide came out titty pink. I also stayed dry.

Today is a different story. It's going to be hell. But I did take my Vitamin D pill.

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
All I know is its storming down rain here in Redding and parts are flooding. I'm in for another wet day. So, encap as much as possible for me. Yesterday I did a vacant office and did $246 in an hour and my magic pixie dust mixed with SaigerCide came out titty pink. I also stayed dry.

Today is a different story. It's going to be hell. But I did take my Vitamin D pill.
Titty Pink would be a great private label encap product name.

Reactions: Nomad74

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
HWE and Encap carpet cleaning are merely appearance cleaning. Good chems break the bond the dirt has with the carpet fiber. Then the dirt is rubbed off the fiber along with the chems. Some of the dirt ends up washed away with the hwe, and some drops to the bottom of the carpet to be removed when you replace the carpet.

Vacuum cleaners beat a lot of the dirt off the top of the fiber and pick up a little bit, most of the dirt drops to the bottom of the fiber as the beater opens up the fibers and lets the dirt fall. Yes the lightweight dirt goes into the vac but most of the dirt goes to the bottom of the carpet.
The only way to get carpet somewhat clean is to clean it like a top level Rug cleaner. Shake all the dirt out and then wash off the dirt bonded to the fiber and then shake that out too.

Be happy that you can make carpet look good... And make customers happy. That is all you are going to do until you graduate to full blown rug cleaning status...

If HWE really got the dirt out you could HWE rugs on a garage floor and deliver the rug without a cloud of dust encrusting everything when you drop the rug on the floor.

HWE removes more soil then any other system. It also improves the indoor air quality the most. It does not have to remove 100% of the soil to do this.

randy

Name
Randy
Too funny , I'm on a site with PIXIE challenges & men with tits all on the same thread. I don't think I want my family knowing this.......🤫

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom