Where does the dirt go?

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I watched a video, actually watched it of Damon unboxing his Vibe today😂🙄 I’m gonna get one of those now I have my two crb’s paid for. No need to get too fancy.

• Haha
Reactions: Nomad74

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
They went out of business too..
How would anyone know, they keep slapping new labels on all these stupid toasters. Same machine, different names. Hell, just call it what it is, no need to rename it a Zipper CRB, to Carpet Cleaning America. It drives me nuts. Just call Russ and know you cut out the middleman.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Mikey P

Administrator
Honestly, I did. Yesterday while standing at the bottom of the pool I accidently knocked the filter off my air mask and inhaled the muriatic fumes. I was coughing for over an hour and ended up violently throwing up in the sink. It was not fun. But my pool looks good.
Good lord Damon

F

FB7777

Honestly, I did. Yesterday while standing at the bottom of the pool I accidently knocked the filter off my air mask and inhaled the muriatic fumes. I was coughing for over an hour and ended up violently throwing up in the sink. It was not fun. But my pool looks good.
I can’t believe your dad lets you manage his retirement acct

“dad I accidentally hit buy instead of sell and now you have an $800,000 margin call”

“Son , have you been cleaning the pool again?”

😂

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom