Where is Ben Surdi now?

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Most people can seem like the real deal until the tell tale signs start popping up. Isn't he already on his second company? That would be sign #1. Regardless of the explanation he might have given, I would take it with a grain of salt. I felt the same about Robison and look how that ended. Its just a feeling I have about people. IMO, there aren't too many "Real Deals" here.

F

FB7777

Most people can seem like the real deal until the tell tale signs start popping up. Isn't he already on his second company? That would be sign #1. Regardless of the explanation he might have given, I would take it with a grain of salt. I felt the same about Robison and look how that ended. Its just a feeling I have about people. IMO, there aren't too many "Real Deals" here.
That fact that you thought Robison was anything more than a wannabe with the biz acumen of a gnat tells me you’re compass is off

And buy some Apple stock at this level....if it drops to 195 I’m buying Jan 2020 call options

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
I met him at sfs many years ago. Before he really started I think. Seemed very motivated and willing to take risks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom