Where is everyone? Pacific Mikeyfest 09! Pics

John Olson

Name
John Olson
So we are here where is everyone else? Didn't you all get the Memo?
Nates Girlfriend, Lora, Me Terje and Nate Sitting in Dukes having Dinner on the Beach
dinner2.JPG

Terje Trying to Teach the one of the Ladies how to play Guitar. That was funny :mrgreen:
terje.JPG

Terje and Lora
terjelora.JPG

You guys are missing a Helluva Good Time. Rumor has it Terje is surfing Standing up! Will see if we can get picture confirmation of this truly miraculous event!

Name
Nate W.
:lol: You lost that loving feeling!! Had a Excellent time. Thanks again for dinner.

By the way, my gf's name is Joan, pronounced as joanne, but she got a lot of nicknames from me! :D

Lora Olson

I knew that My Bad :cry: We had a great time. Oh hey nate I am gonna go Jump tomorrow wanna go? They said they will rent me Gear so I'm gonna go jump!

OOPS This is John logged into Lora's account AGAIN!

We went snuba diving today. That was way cool! Saw A turtle and a ton of different fish. I think I might like trying Scuba diving after all

Chads

Supportive Member
Damit no more cheeseburgers for you Nate where was my memo I would have love to come there. :cry:

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Chad your really gonna hate nate if you find out he bought our plane tickets.......oops did I say that out loud.. :mrgreen:

Name
Nate W.
Chads said:
Damit no more cheeseburgers for you Nate where was my memo I would have love to come there. :cry:
:shock: Dammit, they always said never trust a skinny chef. I guess I'm on my own. :cry:

:oops: It's cool, my pops doesn't mind me writing it off. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom