Where not to see your service van.. Bad PR

Becker

Name
Becker
Mikey, your Bro still work at Seattle Coit.
He does not clean right?
Hmm, I wonder could this be your Bro?
No equipment in van.

Saw him today along a busy local highway.

I was stopped at a red light.. Snapped a few pics.

coit.jpg

coit1.jpg

Ok, big deal.
He is grabbing a coffee..

Not you typical coffee stand.

http://www.facebook.com/thebeehiveespresso?sk=info

Name
I'm Rick James
Im not sure what worst PR.. that or their fleet broken down vans leaking oil into the storm drain at coit HQ..

I know Milo, he is in sales and drives the new empty cargo vans with black rims. The old shitty ones are for newbies or the mechanic.

Chris A

Name
Chris
We were hanging out with a local restorer and an ins. Adjuster last night at a shitty dive bar, and the restorer was in his company van. I was wondering how that must have looked.

Name
I'm Rick James
Jim Bethel said:
Time for you to invite Milo on here than Mike 8)

Does he ride too?

No way is Milo hanging out here, he is the polar opposite to Mikey and not really interested that much in carpet cleaning. Hes more into photography, I believe he was even published in a magazine. I cant tell you enough what a good guy he is, one of my favorite people at Coit when I worked there.

Studebaker

Name
Studebaker
So what are you saying? shiteatinggrin

"No way is Milo hanging out here, he is the polar opposite to Mike I cant tell you enough what a good guy he is"

Name
I'm Rick James
Studebaker said:
So what are you saying? shiteatinggrin

"No way is Milo hanging out here, he is the polar opposite to Mike I cant tell you enough what a good guy he is"

Hes not a forum person and not that much into the industry to visit on here. Its like you going on one of your wives forums.. just not that interesting when there is others things you have a greater interest in.

Connor

Name
Connor
Chris Adkins said:
We were hanging out with a local restorer and an ins. Adjuster last night at a shitty dive bar, and the restorer was in his company van. I was wondering how that must have looked.

Maybe they needed some restoration?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom