Where would you like the next Mikefest to be held?

M8F should be @

• Total voters

Mike Draper

before I read any of the post I was thinking Vegas. Lots of fun to do, eat, play, cheap hotels, cheap flights etc... If I go to Hawaii I'm taking my wife and its going to have nothing to do with carpet cleaning.

I think a lot of people did not come last time because it was at the end of March. February is a different ballgame.

Really what is there to do in Hawaii in winter?

I say Vegas.

Jeremy N

Supportive Member
San Antonio. Preferable the north side. I have trouble getting beyond that due to the traffic.

Thanks.

Becker

Name
Becker
danielc said:
I think a lot of people did not come last time because it was at the end of March. February is a different ballgame.

Really what is there to do in Hawaii in winter?

I say Vegas.

Ya think Hawaii shuts down in the winter? LOL

I'd say HI, but I'd feel for any east coaster making the long trek across the state, only to go another 5-6 hrs depending on head winds and connections to fly to HI..
I don't think it is a good choice for mikeyfest, a minifest maybe..

I just booked my annual trip to HI 7 days of winter bliss end of NOV..

Funny, Olson gave me a hard time about my trips to HI, now he is telling all to dig in there pockets.

Vegas is a good choice, but can still be chilly in FEB, Santa Cruz was great.

Becker

Name
Becker
Supply side must be picking up, John is rolling fat now..

S

sam miller

Ken Snow said:
Not happening here- I can barely handle 3-4 hours, let alone hosting 2-3 days. A non-starter. Plus we are getting close to 900 rugs a week in and have barely enough room to move, let alone have people coming in telling us how we are doing it all wrong.

Oh I just changed my vote to Kens house Sweet.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Mikey P said:
Joe actually suggest we set up a 3 night cruise...

How does that grab you?

now that shit would be nuts......

no demos there though...

"captain can we drive this demo truck on there??" :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

"WTF you mean i cant bring a porty on here, and clean the dance floor??" 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Becker said:
Supply side must be picking up, John is rolling fat now..

The beauty of the internet..becareful what you say :oops: Yes things are better then when I said that and it is a good thing as if they wasn't then I would be doing something wrong just as if a cleaner was making the same at 5 years as he was his first year. Also i have been really really good at stashing away AMEX Miles so my trip wouldnt cost me much since I don't make the big bucks like you Becker 8)

Bob Foster

I would prefer it was held in March but February is OK too. Looking forward to whatever happens.

Mikey P

Administrator
I'm looking for two things to happen.

One would be where a company with deep pockets steps up to host a two day event where the focus would be on THEM. Their service or products along with a few other closely related vendors. One or two 3 hour classes where something can actually be learned and not just touched upon.
And then plenty of time for attendees to chatter amongst themselves, and of course a hot seat style session like years past.

Or..

just a good 2 day hang session on an exotic island or cruise ship for the MB addicted to get shit faced and watch Art walk around naked.

Becker

Name
Becker

The beauty of the internet..becareful what you say :oops: Yes things are better then when I said that and it is a good thing as if they wasn't then I would be doing something wrong just as if a cleaner was making the same at 5 years as he was his first year. Also i have been really really good at stashing away AMEX Miles so my trip wouldnt cost me much since I don't make the big bucks like you Becker 8)[/quote:2s4qcjfo]

Airfare is the cheapest part. 185 each way.

I can get 1 round trip ticket. 1300 sq ft condo jeep wrangler for 7 nights. $1250.00 each additional travler just under 400 each.

HI is a bragin for the carpet cleaner on a budget. And we all know supply is where the money is.

davendana

Name
d Jackass
#1 Vegas......flights and hotels generally cheaper to boot. #2 Cali.....
Oh yeah and AZ sucks for anything to do.....I live here...unless you want to piss off Marc for fun

Bob Foster

Mikey P said:
I'm looking for two things to happen.

One would be where a company with deep pockets steps up to host a two day event where the focus would be on THEM. Their service or products along with a few other closely related vendors. One or two 3 hour classes where something can actually be learned and not just touched upon.
And then plenty of time for attendees to chatter amongst themselves, and of course a hot seat style session like years past.

Or..

just a good 2 day hang session on an exotic island or cruise ship for the MB addicted to get shit faced and watch Art walk around naked.

Both sound good.

Why not have it in Breviks back yard? That's an exotic place.

Or we could have it at Harper's place - Why settle for plain old ordinary exotic when we could have EROTIC.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom