Where's the pics?

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Maybe on missing something but with the exception of a few pictures on a couple of threads. Is there not anybetter photos of Connections out there? Come on, where are the new product photos that always tend to show up. I've only seen roughly 15 of the usual 1000 that make it on boards. :?

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
I even sank as low as to look over there but all the major players must be ubber lazy to get the pictures off the memory stick. oh wells.

Yeah Bawb they missed you out there. I heard next year when you commit to attending they are going to turn it into BAWBFEST 2010: RUBBER ROOM EXTRAVAGANZA

Name
Nate W.
sweendogg said:
I even sank as low as to look over there but all the major players must be ubber lazy to get the pictures off the memory stick. oh wells.

Lol. Feening for pics huh. What products were you interested in? I did get to see Clark's wringer up close. Pretty nice and quiet.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Ok I admit I wanted to see the rug pics and only got a tasting from Dusty's facebook mobil shots. Dusty said he'd put up som pics but I guess i'm gettin inpatient.

Back
Top Bottom