Which one of you garage chemist wants a home run?

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
MicahR said:
Bob Foster said:

Able 1

Name
Keith
MicahR said:
Bob Foster said:
[quote="Shawn Forsythe":2emzc4xt]

If I were designing a "Hack Spotting Kit", it would definitely be in the arsenal. Things in the Hack Spotting Kit would include,....

Fels Naptha
WD-40
Acetone
Sally's 40 Volume
Benzene or Ronsonol Lighter fluid
Hydrofluoric Acid

Fels Naptha 8)
WD-40 8)
Acetone 8)
Sally's 40 Volume :cry:
Benzene or Ronsonol Lighter fluid 8)
Hydrofluoric Acid 8)

I would hate to think what would happen if someone left behind a bottle of volume 40, forgot about it, and someone's kid got a hold of it.

Owner/Operators it would be bad enough but what about an employee. The stuff may work great but why take the chance?

I've used every spotter in Prochem's kit at some point or another and have always had good results. Any one who couldn't would make me wonder.

Especially since Joe Domin was behind the chemistry of most if not all of them.[/quote:2emzc4xt]

I don't think it would be much worse then leaving the same stuff with made by a manufacture lying around.. I usually keep my spotter outside the front door on the porch and in winter I go back to the van.

Name
Lee Stockwell
40 vol is already in more homes than any carpet cleaner could ever leave behind. Consumers who purchase it have little to fear...

...however distributors' fear is well-founded. Once you become proficient with it you may become "addicted" to it.

F

FB7777

I'm not satisfied with just good results Micah... the Prochem spotting kit is average at best

For every one in the kit there is a superior alternative via CTI or Bridgepoint IMO

Anyone that owns a business and can't be found on the internet makes me wonder

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
LoL....haven't updated my profile in a while.

Never got off the ground with Aircare. Went a different direction before I got too far.

Got an offer I couldn't refuse and decided to stay in sales.

Even though it's Jan/San it pays well. Passion is still in carpet cleaning and I still clean when I can.

Bridgepoint makes some good stuff as well as CTI. Used spotters from both along with Prochem.

Favorites are Solvink, Zoop, and Citrus Gel. Oh, and Olfer...Filter out works great

Oh, and here's a website you can find me at http://www.bruco.com

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Shawn Forsythe said:
If I were designing a "Hack Spotting Kit", it would definitely be in the arsenal. Things in the Hack Spotting Kit would include,....

Hydrofluoric Acid

What would be some applications for these 2??

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
Goomer said:
Shawn Forsythe said:

Hydrofluoric Acid

What would be some applications for these 2??

The hydrofluoric would be for rust removal.

Bob Foster

Lee Stockwell said:
...and the lighter fluid for sisal.

:lol:

Where's Rickie Fauntenought when you need him? He would have asked how much to use to remove a wine stain.

Back
Top Bottom