Which Product are You Using for Color Sealing

SFC

Just wanted to find out what product is best for color sealing. There are 2 that I know of and I have only used one. Client wants more and I just used the sample. It worked well but would like to know what you use.

RickL

I have tried a few also and the one I like the best is Grout Perfect. The only problem is the cost GP requires that you buy a Quart which with shipping is about $100 (give or take) so it can really kill a smaller floor price wise as I pass the cost on to the customer.
I find it covers stains well, is easy to work with (once you get the hang of it) and has the best technical support around.

After you build up a bunch it makes it easier but kinda pricey.

R

R W

I just recieved a PM from someone claiming that there will be a "mix it your self" sealer out after the first of the year. I'm sure there will be an initial start up cost for the base and dyes, and scales to measure with. I won't mention any names because I'm not sure if they advertise here yet.

Oh....I have used Grout Perfect for the few small jobs I did.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
R W said:
I just recieved a PM from someone claiming that there will be a "mix it your self" sealer out after the first of the year. I'm sure there will be an initial start up cost for the base and dyes, and scales to measure with. I won't mention any names because I'm not sure if they advertise here yet.

Hydroforce? has had a mix-yourself color sealer for years. I was told it didn't work well and the local distributor is selling his stock for give-away prices.

I like Grout Perfect. Good product. Good support.

greenclean

I used Polyblend, hydroforce, and a few others. The only 2 I now use are Grout Perfect and Grout Sheilds. Mike from Grout Sheilds is very helpful and has a very good business going in the northeast. If you like GP's product you will like Grout Sheilds product as well. I use Grout Sheilds product because he is based very close to my operation and shipping is reasonable. Give mike a call I'm sure he will help you out.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom