Which rinse?

F

FB7777

Resoiling is caused by vacuming. Or more to the point a dirty brushroll. It's what causes the whole carpet to be evenly soiled. Traffic lane soiling is just that.

i picked a helluva time to stop bullying you

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
During the Legend Brands tour I asked the chemist about using a rinse and boosters with Prochem Ultra Pack Extreme and he said we need to quit adding stuff to his prespray. He didn't design it to be used with other products and they're only working against the active ingredients. He said it will rinse just fine with water.
That stuff is really good. I heard it’s got bad stuff in it though and could cause a tumor to form on the tip of my Johnson. Wouldn’t take much pre-spray on mine.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Resoiling is caused by vacuming. Or more to the point a dirty brushroll. It's what causes the whole carpet to be evenly soiled. Traffic lane soiling is just that.

1574034944000.png

..l.t.a

Name
Swani
That stuff is really good. I heard it’s got bad stuff in it though and could cause a tumor to form on the tip of my Johnson. Wouldn’t take much pre-spray on mine.
LOL! This question was actually addressed. The best thing about chemists and scientists is they really can't lie because it's either true or not true. There is a slight chance that there could be 1 ppb (parts per billion) an ingredient could cause cancer, but they really can't disprove it, so they put it on the SDS. Just to put it in perspective, bananas have been found to contain 132 ppb of benzene. We would have to eat bananas every day all day for like 30 years to have an effect. Another thing to consider is that gasoline contains about 1% of benzene and we never really give it any thought. I'm not going to take a bath with my prespray and I'll still continue to wear gloves when using it, but there are truly a lot more scary things out there that we use everyday without any thought.

Condog

Name
Tony
Thanks Tony
I figured it was myth that's gets repeated ..."rapid resoil"

it's just not so.
There are plenty things that can cause it...and some ARE acids rinses
but PH s not the cause

..L.T.A.
Thanks, I haven't cleaned carpet since high school. I learned on the job from a man who probably learned the same way himself. There wasn't to much to cleaning carpets back then, or if there was we weren't privy to it. Everything is so different today. Today there are classes available, the internet and even Youtube. It is hard to figure out the myth from reality.

Condog

Name
Tony
What the hell are you doing with your Johnson?
Don't answer that question, I don't want to know.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom