Which Uph Tool to get

ascrubabove

I got prochem wand and stair tool and like them both, I'm looking at prochem uph tool for about $340.00 or PMF high pres internal for about $280.00
Currently using 22" PC stair tool for uph and its killing me

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
ascrubabove said:
I got prochem wand and stair tool and like them both, I'm looking at prochem uph tool for about $340.00 or PMF high pres internal for about $280.00

You are joking, right :?:

Ooroo,

:|

G

ascrubabove said:
If you can afford it get the hydrokinetic,if not, then go with the prochem,much more ergonomical.

PS-dont tell people you use a stair tool for uph. :roll:

Greenie

I gotta be honest, a glided prochem tool is way more universal, after that I'd probably go with the HydroKinetic as it's also very universal, in fact I'd probably have a PMF internal jet detailer as well just keep it under 250 psi, then I would have a Drimaster for delicate fabrics.

And as long as your stairtool is glided, ain't nothing wrong with knocking out the flats and doing a little mist and suck on the rear of the couch etc, before you detail it with a hand tool....Just turn down your pressure, and increase your stairtool jetting as a general rule.

CFR - not as ergonomic as other tools, but nothing cleans better.
image2_2.jpg

If I was cleaning a lot of upholstery, I would probably go with the
Hydramaster Drimaster
drimaster.jpg

or Steamway Hydrokinetic
Hydrokinetic%20Upholstery%20Tool.jpg

The steamway hydrokinetic tool was sold to Interlink a few months ago. They have them available through ILS.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Greenie:

Greenie said:
I gotta be honest, a glided prochem tool is way more universal, after that I'd probably go with the HydroKinetic as it's also very universal, in fact I'd probably have a PMF internal jet detailer as well just keep it under 250 psi, then I would have a Drimaster for delicate fabrics.

And as long as your stairtool is glided, ain't nothing wrong with knocking out the flats and doing a little mist and suck on the rear of the couch etc, before you detail it with a hand tool....Just turn down your pressure, and increase your stairtool jetting as a general rule.

The PC Stair tool comes with 80015's on it, what would you increase to? Also the new PC Stair tools are coming with a single 9502 on them or so the new Jon Don catalog is reporting.

Back
Top Bottom