White lightning!

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
View attachment 4973

Finally found a water tank for my rug shop. It came from the moonshine distributor in Gatlinburg, Tn. There were selling them for $100 (too bad they took out the moonshine first) 275 gallons and I have a 1.5 inch hose hooked to it so it's like a fire hose watering down those rugs now. Yee Hawww!

Reactions: TomKing and Chris A

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
They're called totes, used for everything from cooking oil to pesticides to concrete block filler. Around here, they're widely available used (re-purposed....) on Craigslist and elswhere for $75 to $150 (depending on what they originally contained and how easy it is to clean out). My dad uses two of them for a cistern to collect rainwater. Super useful!

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
here you can get them for 50 bucks most of the time. i know a few guys that have these on their box trucks as fresh tanks.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
For that tote to work on your rug floor, raise it off the floor so that the bottom of the tote is higher than the height of the wand valve while in use. Otherwise as water is used gravity begins to work against you. The higher you raise the tote, the more gravity helps with water pressure.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
I use one to collect rain water.
Mainly just for Our little garden and to have.

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
Scott I do have it up on cinder blocks. I may add another row but It works fine the way it is.

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
Phillip I use it to flush the rugs. I have a 1.5 inch hose coming off the tank. I am able to wet the rug out faster as well as rinsing it faster. Its like going from a one jet wand to a 6 jet wand.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom