Whittaker Trio

SteamwayPro

Supportive Member
Name
George
I have a 15'' Whittaker Trio and love it. I bought it off Ebay for $2000 last year in December. I haven't used it much but when I do it always does a good job.

It's about as loud as a vacuum. It maneuvers very easily. It's not too heavy so you can lift it and put in your van. You don't need a ramp. It will grab cords. You must be careful using it under desks. I like it best for open areas like hallways.

It sprays a fine mist that's truly low moisture. Carpet is dry in 15 minutes to 30 minutes. I did hallways a foyer and a waiting area last week with some horrible coffee stains. I'm going back just to check to see if the coffee stains came back tomorrow. They haven't called me back so that's a good sign. I told them it was a possibility. It only has a 2 gallon tank on it but that lasts a long time because of the fine spray it puts out.

Like all carpet cleaning equipment it has it's place.

I have the standard gray brushes and the blue extra stiff brushes. You must call Whittaker to order the blue extra stiff brushes. They are not on the website.

I use a good crystallizing encap like Releasit DS2 or Hydrox or Vacaway EncapGreen

I only use it for commercial carpet.

I went back to check on the coffee stains in the waiting area I did with the Trio. Trio did a really good job. There were some bad coffee stains. Carpet looked good but a couple coffee stains you could just barely see where they did come back. It wasn't real noticeable but I could see it. I misted on some Stain 1 and went over them with a Oreck Orbiter with a microfiber bonnet. Stains were gone and Stain 1 usually prevents anymore wicking.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

SteamwayPro

Supportive Member
Name
George
I sold my Trio yesterday for $1800. I just didn't use it enough. Bought it off Ebay for $1995 one year ago. Good machine but I like my Orbot SprayBorg better.

Now I wish I could sell that damn Trinity Freedom. I've been trying to sell it for over 3 years.

Back
Top Bottom