Who can say..

hogjowl

Idiot™
Somebody stole his weed eater, and I am sure that ticked him off. And, he may have decided the tone of this place was not of his liking. Or, he got busy and forgot about us.

Either way, I hope he is doing well. It would be good to hear from him.

PS Mikey, the point you have missed in all of this is the fact that Duane didn't sell my Vortex.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
I thought Marty left for the boards for awhile cuz his feelings got hurt. We know why now. Sad. Very sad.

Golden Boy

hogjowl

Idiot™
Mikey saying it does not make it true guys.

Eventually you will learn that, if you don't already know it now.

Think about it ... why would I tell him something like that knowing how he is? Not only is what he is accusing me of doing wrong, but everybody who knows Mikey, watched him turn on his friends over the years and throw them under the bus would tell him something that damaging.

I am wondering now how much of the stuff he has spread about Greenie, Josh, Bob, Rob, Chuckie, and countless more that I have forgotten about, is made up or a derivation of the actuall events?

I left because of an event he orchastrated between me an Les. Les and I made up a few weeks after we had or cross up, but Mikey continued to harp on it and attempted to sow continual discord between Les and I for months later ... and will again at some point in the future.

Those who know him understand.

As for me ... none of this really matters. My friends here understand the facts behind this. The couple who have had disparaging remarks to make or insinuating comments to throw out on this thread are those who have proven themselves to be much like Mikey in the past, and their remarks were anticipated.

I come here for the fellowship of those I know and like, and to laugh at some of you ... for all the right reasons.

Not to try to elevate myself in the eyes of others in the industry ... or sale something to the unsuspecting.

And, furthermore, I still maintain that nobody much cares who has been to all the Mikeyfests.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Mikey P said:
Sure it does Marty.

You do remember that you told someone else all the same lies, right?
You two need to get a room of your own. None of that petty little girl arguing had a thing to do with this thread. Now both of you put your big girl panties on and put each other on the foe list if you can't play nice with one antother :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

hogjowl

Idiot™
Hey Olsen ... do you remember back a few years ago when a supplier ordered some parts from you to resale to me? He never paid you for those parts. Remember when I found out about you not getting paid, I called you and told you to bill me direct for those parts?

How many dishonest dudes would have given you that opportunity?

Just saying ...

PS And, you are quite right. This kind of stuff gets old to those reading it, and even to most normal people caught up in it. I am through with it. Mikey can deal with it on his own.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Wasn't/haven't/won't pick sides :) and yes you did exactly that Marty and it was appreciated.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom