who can tell me.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
once the machine gets installed.......what are the 2 biggest mistakes that are made........

video removed to be fair to Masterblend, the ED was installed in a hurry and mistakes were corrected.

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
Those washers installed underneath - through the wood floor - will not hold the machine in place in a crash. Need much larger backing plates, preferably welded to the frame rails. Bolts have no grade markings - they are common hardware store grade 1 or 2 bolts (very low tensile strength). - need grade 8 hardware!

Fuel and electrical lines run through the drip pan - sharp edges - no grommets or bulkhead fittings. The fuel line here is on the pressure side of the pump, and will spray fuel everywhere when it chafes through.

The fuel pump should be installed on the inside of the frame rail instead of the outside where they put it. Where they put it a blown tire will tear everything out as it flaps around.

Okay that's three...

This is a very unsafe installation imo.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Anyone else notice the title to that Youtube aside from me ?

I think more importantly does Masterblend know since they decide to advertise there ? Did they allow that ?

screenshotJM.png

Mikey P

Administrator
just talked to Mark at Masterblend, he was shocked about this.

he will be dealing with it asap.

Pemberton and I warned them that Rob would make them look bad...

Mikey P

Administrator
Mark and I talked again..

Rob and I actually talked...calmly... :shock:

Like I've been eluding to, some big changes should be happening here soon and it would be best for all involved if *** and MB were to raise the white cotton chenille flag and call it a truce.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
dgardner said:
Those washers installed underneath - through the wood floor - will not hold the machine in place in a crash. Need much larger backing plates, preferably welded to the frame rails. Bolts have no grade markings - they are common hardware store grade 1 or 2 bolts (very low tensile strength). - need grade 8 hardware!

Fuel and electrical lines run through the drip pan - sharp edges - no grommets or bulkhead fittings. The fuel line here is on the pressure side of the pump, and will spray fuel everywhere when it chafes through.

The fuel pump should be installed on the inside of the frame rail instead of the outside where they put it. Where they put it a blown tire will tear everything out as it flaps around.

Okay that's three...

This is a very unsafe installation imo.

you nailed......electrical and gas lines will be cut going threw the floor like that..and if he were to blow that rear tire...more then likely the whole thing would go....

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Mikey P said:
wtf is with that title?

Jim you need to shave your back..

shave my back............???????....I guess the baddest TM in the industry isn't as bad ass as he thinks it is.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom