Who deserves the free flight to MMF5?

Who deserves the free flight to MMF5?

• Total voters

Mikey P

Administrator
Ok can someone make a poll for me. Danny, Dave,Greg, Doug, Kevin Chads and Eric. I just checked the numbers and we only have $300 for a round trip ticket :cry: We still have the rest of the week for people to buy/donate.

We have had ZERO distributors, Read that again ZERO distributors want to help except Mikey Himself. (Mytee don't count as they are doing all the work)

So JB donated $50, Mikey Donated $100 and I put in $50 and the rest is from the 5% of sales from Mikeysboard members.

Come on Folks I know times are tuff but if Tre can sell friggin T-Shirts then the Hate Board can at least help a BDCC go hang out with the rest of us haters. Or maybe they are right and this is really the hate board :(
John Olsen

cmaster

Name
Paul Budnik
Considering his mid life crisis post, I think Hoodlebrink should be added to the list :shock:

John Olson

Name
John Olson
You didn't read the post in the mikeyfest room did you.. :? All you had to do was write up WHY you should get the scholarship and HOW you would pay it forward. It has been up there for 2 weeks now.

You buy from Jon-Don don't ya? Get them to give you a mikeyfest scholarship :)

-JB-

Name
JB
I think I'm gonna vote Crowley just so I can beat him in person,

Ahhhm, sorry I meant to say meet him in person :roll:

Becker

Name
Becker
Oh, dang... I missed something by not reading every single posting, and taking time off... and being away form Mikey's Board.

I don't think Jon Don would want to send me anywhere knowing I will be buying from LPM now.

R

Ramon Allones

does one need a pass port to go to California?

I hear it's like foreign country

EL Guapo

Ramon

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Becker said:
Oh, dang... I missed something by not reading every single posting, and taking time off... and being away form Mikey's Board.

I don't think Jon Don would want to send me anywhere knowing I will be buying from LPM now.

Not every single one. It is a Sticky post over over there. LPM are good people. Ask them for the new catalog. We went in on a catalog group with them. I think they turned out rather nicely.

If you want to be a write in canidate go for it. :)

Becker

Name
Becker
I voted for Crowley, but I'm sure he would not be able to get away.

Nahh, I just wanted a reason to bitch, I don't have time for a vacation right now.. ( funny me saying that )

So we are suppose to read those stickies?

LPM are good people, I dealt with them for years then moved away for over 8 years. Stopped in to say hello on Dec 31st. Pretty much the same crew still on staff. Took my IICRC class with them last May.

Hey, I was on vacation and away form the board pretty much from Dec 17th till Jan 4th.

I'll have a lot of time on my hands soon waiting for the phone to ring. :shock:

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I need to make this clear again for some reason.

I will be buying the ticket for the winner.If the winners ticket is more then what we have then the winner will need to come up with the rest or forfiet and it will go to the next inline. I think we have enough for most anyone in the lower 48. You must also arrive and leave at a time you can either ride from the airport with myself or someone else or rent your own car.

Here is my internary. I will do my best to book travel the same days and times unless the winner states otherwise.

DELTA CONFIRMATION #: CZ3GB6
TICKET #: 00623020196724
Bkng Meals/ Seat/
Day Date Flight Status Class City Time Other Cabin
--- ----- --------------- ------ ----- ---------------- ------ ------ -------
Wed 04MAR DELTA 1149 OK U LV SALT LAKE CI 1115A 23C
TY COACH
AR SAN DIEGO 1210P

Sun 08MAR DELTA 4852* OK U LV SAN DIEGO 955A 6C
AR SALT LAKE CI 1255P COACH
TY

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Bob Foster said:
Crowley?, I thought he was making good money so why send him?

With all the gragging about his money I would have to agree.

Why is Greg on the free ride list?

Like posted above

Send Lester

R

R W

Send it to me......it's only $208 (plus tax) from Pittsburgh to Ontario, Ca. I'll rent the car, and drive down from Riverside.

I can bring some worn out Krazy Kenny glides to examine.....

The Preacher

R W said:
Send it to me......it's only $208 (plus tax) from Pittsburgh to Ontario, Ca. I'll rent the car, and drive down from Riverside.

I can bring some worn out Krazy Kenny glides to examine.....

you got free swag from that guy in Neb that you never used!!!

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I have a free plane ticket now. You guys can just buy my room and admission and I'll get a full ride BDCC tour.

John Watson

I liked the sincerity in Danny boys post, I voted for him. Hey Swenska, Since I won't be coming this year, If you would sir, Please give my 2 owed ODouls to Danny boy if he is the one that makes it. Ths way he gets a taste with out splurgin for the real thing. He needs to leave that drinkin money at home with the wife for those kids..

Mikey, Is Mikeysboard comping the $100.00 fest fee for the winner???

I know you are giving him a bed and breakfast, but it don't hurt to ask..

Do we need to start a collection between us board members for the group dinners for the winner to?

Back
Top Bottom