Who deserves the free flight to MMF5?

Who deserves the free flight to MMF5?

• Total voters

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I have no idea how I wound up on the list. I posted posted something drunk.

I haven't joined the BDCC yet

G

I think I'm too broke to be on the list. :shock:

Besides, I would have to be back home by Saturday afternoon.

It sure sounds like fun and a great opportunity to learn though.

Chads

Supportive Member
I think it should be Hoodie or Bob Foster I think this poll sucks the right people should be on it that really need it

Greenie

Preachers don't get a day off?
call in sick, the flock will udnerstand.

Josh said:

Besides, I would have to be back home by Saturday afternoon.

It sure sounds like fun and a great opportunity to learn though.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Chad I could only put people on that actually attempted to qualify. I asked people to write why they should get it and how they would pay it forward. I had it up for two weeks before putting up the ballot. I was hoping more people would participate.

There is no shame in asking for help if you are planning on paying it forward. Thats all I asked. I plan on doing this year after year and will make it better each year. I will hold the winners feet to the fire about paying it forward as well :)

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell

John

Keep my contact info I will help you with this next year.

G

I cant see as to why they cant pay for their self!!! They have a business, they should have a business credit card. And they knew it way ahead of time. Lets pay for their way and than hear them "Brag" about them making a $1500 day

Just my 2 cents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chads

Supportive Member
John I was trying to bash you in any way I just thought some other people needed to be on the list. I think it is a great thing. Steve are you upset you didnt make the list.

G

Greenie said:
Preachers don't get a day off?
call in sick, the flock will udnerstand.

Josh said:

You know, I guess I could take the day off. But I'm still too broke. Besides, I think it's too late anyway. I think it's great what John is trying to do, but it's kind of weird to me to write a story of why I should get a ticket to go. I would be the last one to be like, "Oh I deserve to get a free ticket!" I don't know. It's probably just me. :| But I hope whoever gets it really makes the most of it! Good luck guys!

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Why not buy the recipient a ticket to SFS, seems like it would do them more good. Or someone who hasn't been there before.

Name
Ron lippold
I dont need anything or I dont need anyone to feel sorry for me but if you all wanted to buy me a ticket I would love it.

G

Mikey P said:
The contest is over on Friday.

All contestants that played who actually show up will be granted free admission.

To what? LegoLand?

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Mikey P said:
but ya got to bring some good weed

Weed is for troubled high school kids.

Or privileged college students. Grown men should not smoke pot.

If you smoked it in highschool or college, you should be smart enough to know it's a waste of time now. If you never smoked it, you made it this far without being a bonehead, why start? Have you ever noticed east coasters seem to be a bit smarter than west coasters? Pot isn't as acceptable over there.

John Watson

Hey you big headed butt wad, I want everyone to understand the answers you gave to my statements and questions...I don't think your simple yes sufficed.

This all you gonna say about me not commin?

"Since I won't be coming this year," yes You aint pumping your fist up and down going "YES" Hell, you piss me off, I might win a lottery and just show up now...

"Mikey, Is Mikeysboard comping the $100.00 fest fee for the winner???" Yes a little later you posted "All contestants that played who actually show up will be granted free admission." Mighty White of you..Thanks.

"I know you are giving him a bed and breakfast, but it don't hurt to ask.." I sure hope Danny Boy wins, He will make sure you wear a pie tin to bed....

"Do we need to start a collection between us board members for the group dinners for the winner to?" Yes, Ok, even though I am about to go belly up (Hell My belly is always up) I will send you $15.00 so you can pay for his the all you can eat dinner.. I hope he does me proud and eats my share too.. Maybe a few others can help pay for the other meals not provided.

Oh yeah, Hoodle doodle can now come, Since me nor my chopska won't be there. It will be safe for him to show. He don't have to worry about talking and singing a few octaves higher if he tried messing with this Kodiak Bears Chopska.

I know your givin alot, but, we just gotta ask for more.

By the way, how much you givin Demein for fixing your other rig????Must be worth a couple grand at least....

I am sorry that I won't get to see in person alot of my friends so if a few more would take and post their pictures it would be great for us that appreciate going to these types of shindigs..

-JB-

Name
JB
That's nice everybody, JO tries to do something nice for one of you, ANY one of you ,and you go and get your panties in a knot!

Grow up. :evil:
That's me shouting at you BTW

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Doug Cox said:
Why not buy the recipient a ticket to SFS, seems like it would do them more good. Or someone who hasn't been there before.

Because My Company name is Superior Cleaning Solutions Not Jon-Don. Jon-Don is more then welcome to pay for the winner to attened SFS if they want to.

We have had a couple donations so we are at $400. Chris Hagen of Sierra Cleaning Supplies made a Donation as did someone who wishes to keep it anonymous as it isn't anyones buisness that they are actually a really good guy :)

Also if someone else wants to do something next year let me know and your welcome to take this over. I did this to help someone who in turn will hopefully be able to take what they learn and help someone else who will help someone else etc etc etc.

I also did this because while their are many dyscfunctional folks on this board I do NOT believe it to be the Hate Board those lying, whiny mamma's boys with a serious little man syndrome over at the other board say it is.

And besides that Mikeysfest is my time to hang out with my friends. As you might notice I am NOT listed as a Vendor and I am not their to "sell". I look forward to hanging out with everyone and this is a small way I can give back.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Thanks Doug but I only think i'm the Boss... :mrgreen:

I am surprised we only have 68 votes. That is kinda scary. We only have 50 or so people who participate on the board? ( I know at least 15 or more are alias votes)

Who ever wins needs to call me on Monday so Lora can get your plane ticket purchased.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom