Who do you clean for for free?

darcie smith

Name
darcie smith
Our church, his parents, my parents, his great-grandmother, and we let our full timer clean his mom’s the other day. Scott is a sucker for old ladies and pregnant women so I know before he even goes to those jobs that the invoice is going to get edited by about 30%. Since I realized that I’ve been trying to send Joe to those jobs.

Mikey P

Administrator
I try not to do free work anymore. Its no longer fun for me to pull the hoses off the van and scrub carpets for free. Maybe it's just my mood this week. My days are so packed with projects and family stuff its hard to find time to do free work. When I first started I was doing free jobs all the time just to show off my equipment. Now no more.

I was in a leads group with my current Farmers Insurance agent. I asked him why he never calls me to clean his office carpets. He said Service Master does his carpets for free...... Hmmmmm

After hearing this, I always thought it would be a great advertising campaign for a restoration company to expose the good-old-boy system that goes on with insurance and restoration. I would market services that represent the interests of the homeowner, not the insurance agents. Just a thought. I can tell you in my area many of the resto guys suck.

I think I like tfm Damon better.

MB Damon is too much like ICS Mikey.

JohnHawkP

Name
John Paton
When cleaning a house full of carpet 20 years ago I did a rug for free.

Then I worked out how much money I would lose if I kept that up.

Never did that again. Still annoys me.

Mikey P

Administrator
IMG_20190120_104209.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom