Who Do You NOT Buy From? Why?

A

amazingcleansc

scottw said:
The concerns about the zip code are understood. I think I would find it annoying also.

Each independent distributor who is part of the Interlink Supply group, may have different items for sale. For example some distributors carry Hydramaster brand while others don't. So getting the zip code up front assures that you see items that your local distributor has available to sell.

So, working around the zip code is not as easy as simply extracting it when an order is placed. But web guys are working on it.

Again, thanks for the comments. They will get passed along.

That is highly annoying, especially since it makes you do it EVERY time. You should hire a programmer (not a website developer) to use the cookies from the customer's web browser to "suggest" stores in the area. it should be a couple hundred dollars project with a programmer.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
There are programs written that know your physical location....take Google for instance.
you can put in just a broad term like Carpet Cleaning and it will bring up the paid ads in your area without ever typing in a location.

I almost used that type of program instead of the zip code program for [ur=lhttp://networkingcleaner.com/Cleaners.html]Network Carpet Cleaning[/url] but I thought that to be even more of an invasion....I don't know...maybe not.

My ex wife worked for a company called Quova (I think that was the name) and it wrote a program like that back in the hay day of internet companies blowing up with tons of money.

You know if Google does it, then it MUST be OK. :roll:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom