Who do you want to run this industry?

They shall rule the WORLD!

• Total voters

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Lisa rug doer and Lisa the glider, Pemberton, stockwell, and Les. And all I want todo is answer the phones.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Mikey P said:
I'm betting Rob pulled on his peter twelve times already.

This instrument has two eyepieces that magnifies one peter into two seperate ones, as I'm sure he has more than one.

94_nikon_field_microscope_mini_bja0.png

Plus it enlarges them to compensate for his BIG TWUCK.

Ooroo,

shiteatinggrin

randy

Name
Randy
The real questions is what the hell does "run this industry" mean anymore , really ?

I understand there were a few industry VIPS (you know the assholes running around Connections during the buffet wearing tuxes) that convinced of their own self importance, attempted to turn the IICRC / CRI SOA & a few trade associations (that nobody gives a shit about) into a personal wealth creation enterprise. Problem is this industry isn't quite as dumb as they thought and pretty much everyone ignores them. Let them wear their tuxes at Connections (when Mikey is walking around in cut offs and his wife's halter top) , let them hand out certificates of appreciation & awards to each other, let them give their speeches to one another as the wand in the hand everyday cleaner enjoys a few beers with his friends and talks shop. That's really why cleaners go to Connections. The Larry Cooper crowd of self important pricks hasn't figured out yet what a joke they are in the minds of most cleaners (well at least the guys that skip the Baneclene parade & IICRC sing along). Cleaners could care less about these idiots and their ever changing titles inferring diplomatic level status.

People get into this industry for independence, the financial benefits, and the freedom to run your own business & life without the unnecessary incumbencies of parasitic leaches attempting their own little self serving TAX on the hard working cleaners.

To hell with the bureaucracy of someone running this industry. This is such a fragmented industry dominated by MOM & POP cleaners (many of whom apparently carry Ruger LCPs everywhere) that the clowns seeking to turn Connections into a fashion show should find a different venue for their evening of self adulation (really just a form of public masturbation).

Mikey P

Administrator
I'm sure Rob has his Tux picked out and ready to go.

He must have nightly fantasies of being up on the Connections stage being awarded his Grand Poobah WWF style ***'d logo'd belt.

ALL HAIL ROB!

I'll personally attend the celebration parade down the Strip to follow with all the past IICRC BODs holding his mile long red cape singing PG-13 rated Kingdom Melodies..

with my 30-06 from the top of Caesar's Palace..

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
I am appalled that my name was not on the list. Not even a space for write ins. Good thing I don't vote or I might really be upset.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Doc Holliday said:
Scott you're not Sanchez?

May I change my vote? :wink:

"Scotty Sanchez" kind of rolls of the tongue nicely. Maybe 'll file to change my name. Then I'll work on my tan.

Bob Foster

Today the IICRC leaves many rank and file cleaners with the impression that the IICRC is more about serving someone or some other groups interests rather than themselves.

The grassroots cleaner feels that his or her voice is either not listened to or their wishes don't really matter.

The IICRC needs to demonstrate its sincerity by bringing about real change and not window dressing. With the new centers of influence currently in place and being recruited within and around the IICRC I believe think there is hope.

Just go and get some per-spray and spray it on the carpet.

Take the wand and go over the carpet, and when it's clean stop.

Get the money and put it in your pocket.

TO HELL WITH THIS ( run the industry ) CRAP !

WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY GOING TO DO ANY WAY ??

LOOK AT ME I'M A BIG DEAL !! THEN WHAT ?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Bob Foster said:
Today the IICRC leaves many rank and file cleaners with the impression that the IICRC is more about serving someone or some other groups interests rather than themselves.

The grassroots cleaner feels that his or her voice is either not listened to or their wishes don't really matter.

The IICRC needs to demonstrate its sincerity by bring about real change and not window dressing. With the new centers of influence currently in place and being recruited wiithin and around the IICRC I believe think there is hope.

Sounds like your volunteering to show up at the next meeting and offering yourself to help make this happen. Thank You Bob! It takes alot to give up your free time and time away from you buisness to help make things better for everyone. I for one applaud you in your decision.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
I voted for Pepper Potts and Vin Diesel. As cartoon characters they don't need to spend all of their time figuring out how to put your money in their cartoon bank accounts.

Not Potts and Vin? Nevermind.

I understand guys that think there's no need for anyone to "ran" the industry, but those are the guys that are benefitting from everything volunteers have done in the years before they entered the industry. If no one really unites the industry, we're all going to be forever at the mercy of the CRI, GreenSeal and every other organization that preys on us due to our squabbling weaknesses.

Too bad our industry leaders haven't shown much leadership in the last ten years or so.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I thought me and Becker could run the indistry

had to edit because the sicko chavez

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom