Who do you want to run this industry?

They shall rule the WORLD!

• Total voters

Bob Foster

Sounds like your volunteering to show up at the next meeting and offering yourself to help make this happen. Thank You Bob! It takes alot to give up your free time and time away from you buisness to help make things better for everyone. I for one applaud you in your decision.[/quote:1a7677tg]

I just might do that John.

Lora Olson

Mikey P said:
I'm sure Rob has his Tux picked out and ready to go.

He must have nightly fantasies of being up on the Connections stage being awarded his Grand Poobah WWF style ***'d logo'd belt.

ALL HAIL ROB!

I'll personally attend the celebration parade down the Strip to follow with all the past IICRC BODs holding his mile long red cape singing PG-13 rated Kingdom Melodies..

with my 30-06 from the top of Caesar's Palace..

Careful Mikey...

He's gonna call the LV Police, Connections "people" and the Hilton Security on you saying you threatened his life...

...well, I guess you'll be in good company!

I'm still trying to figure out what industry you are talking about. Is it the board industry or is this term all inclusive with chems, equipment, marketing, and everything else talked about here?

How can anyone run an industry such as carpet cleaning?

harryhides

Name
Tony
The people that really "run" this industry are the innovators, chemists and Manufacturers that keep improving our equipment and training thereby allowing us to keep maintaining carpet that has been declining in quality over the years. The other "leaders" are the few dozen multi-million dollar cleaning Companies in the country.

There is only one clear and unremarkable result in this poll so far and that is the one couple with not a single vote.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom