Who has a 60hp Super Slide In?

Mikey P

Administrator
One with the 59 blower, do you ever dual wand with it?

Can you compare it to the performance of the VAT's

Walt Bush, I'm all ears.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Mike,

We just brought the PC 805 on line....WOW>!!!!!!!

The Guys are fIghtInG over it.....The Prefer it to the Everest 650HP... :shock:

Bryan Cannons...AT is a Great machine..!!!!....I feel the 805...can giv him a run for His MOnEy.

S4010987.jpg

S4010989.jpg

S4010988.jpg

"Of course....She is a little.."pImPeD"... :wink:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I've never seen a VAT run, but the 805 has the suck for 3- wands.

Not the "keep one on the ground at all times" BS, but the kind of bite you'd get if you were only running a single.

Heat? Prochem had to send Kevin Miller out to modify the heat, it was too much. Now it's probably not as hot as the VAT, more like a Butler.

It's too big, by the time you add a large fresh and the reels & hose to run three wands you need a second truck to haul it all. :|

We bought it because at the tome it was touted as a restoration unit, but it takes up so much space in a box, it's a better carpet cleaning unit.

Like Harper we recently reinstalled ours, but have had anything big enough to use it on yet.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Richard

Look at the tank I had built....It is a 110 gal.tank 15 inches wide...

We have an AP....But the guys never use it...It is VERY easy to see the waste water level..
They just DUMP..when level is high...! We even clean in Single Wand mode... :shock:

Two...2 1/2 ports on tank...into "Y"...then to one 2 1/2 hose...CARPET IS DRY. :!: :!:

The heat is "SmOkInG".....By Far the MOST POWERFUL UNIT ...I have owned.... :D

Conversion to DUAL WAND..Takes 30 seconds...Pop 1 hose off the WYE.. Attach another
2 1/2 hose..&..Cap WYE port... 8)

This is the ONLY tank I will ever use AGAIN.....NOthing sticks to the Tank...EASY to CLEAN...

PS This UNIT ...takes up no more...USABLE SPACE...than a PC 405..."Less than the Everest HP.

NOW this "BEAST"...Takes up MORE space than the Unit ITSELF".... :shock:

This HUGE 250 gal. Waste Tank....Would be Great for a Water Rest.Company... :!:
It would set-up WELL in a Trailer... :idea: ..."It is FOR SALE"... :wink:

S4010990.jpg

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Who did the tank? It's really nice!

I really wanted to keep the 230 gallon tank, so we moved our tank over to the right side of the unit. Had a welder put threads in so we could run the pipe and saved at least 18-inches of wasted floor space in the box. It will allow us more space to put in racks for airmovers.

Walt

Mikey P said:
One with the 59 blower, do you ever dual wand with it?

Can you compare it to the performance of the VAT's

Walt Bush, I'm all ears.

We dual with it about 2-3 times a month. I tried to dual it on every job for a week but I thought quality dropped. Not because of the machine but because of my helper. He doesn't have the same eye for quality. Plus on most jobs it makes sense that one guy presprays, scrubs, spots and grooms while the other wands.

Here's the truth:

The heat is similar to a 2004 Vortex but it heats up and recovers a faster.

Suction at factory setting - you will notice a drop in suction on longer runs. However, if you put a drilled cap on the kunckle valve it's very close. The square tank takes up a less space, but there is noticeable turbulence. The result is that in dual wand mode, tank capacity drops by 20 percent or so.

With the amount of gear that you carry I would consider putting it in a box truck. You could also get a Vortex waste tank from HK in Oregon. That would improve capacity and overall suction. You could also get the vortex hose reel there too.

Noise level of the DXT is significantly less than a 2004 Vortex. I haven't been given the stink eye in 14 months.

Final note: If I were to get another one, I would get it with a different pump. I don't need 3k psi and would like to have more flow. It just barely keeps up with two wands at 12 flow.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Richard

You would LUV this Tank..

There are NO..Lid Gaskets to replace..The baffels DON'T collect hair & debrie...

The Lid is routed out..& a large O-ring seales the Tank when under Vac..Very easy
to clean with Just a garden hose..Tank stays NICE & clean..!!! " NO ODORS"

Guarenteed NOt to FLEX...@ 24HG... :shock:

Here is the LinK...Every tank is built Custom.... 8)

I was going to use a PC Tank...They wanted Almost $3000.00 delivered.... :roll:
This tank was LESS than HALF....Including Float valves,Filters Basket ect... :D

http://www.hotheatexchangers.com/New.html

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yea that a nice tank.

They make good stuff I bought one of those blue shelves a couple of years ago and it's held up well.

Although if I were in need of one today I like the stacking one's Mytee sells.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Daddy said:
That waste tank is the wave of the future.

Soon you'll be seeing it on all TMs.

dAddy...

With our dumping restrictions here in FL....

The waste tank in nothing more than a "Vacuum Chamber"...

We can run our APO into a flowerbed...Or.... dump right on their property...

The Waste tank...basicically "EMPTIED" ...after every job...

It is Sooo... lightweight..it is NOT even bolted down..."However I will anchor in with 2 bolts.."

This is a Tank..that you don't mind "Rinsing Everyday"...You can SEE ..what is dirty..NO pitting
or Slime build-up...!!! John has givin ME ..a Lifetime GUARENTEE... :D

The customers..."FrEaK-oUt"...when they see the water in the DiRTy WaTer in the TaNK.. !!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom