Who has a Mach12 that knows what the fvckis up?

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
I have mach12. In fact it was one of the very first one put out before the air intake was made a bit smaller. My original mach12 was made with larger air intake. Luv that thing. That thing locked on to carpet like prostitute lips. Could hardly move the wand. Then I installed PMF Teflon lips.

how much for your mach12 slot lips Michael?

btw it’s the only wand I use. Had PMF build a bypass valve on it to relieve the volcanic heat pressure produced by my lava heat TM.

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
I have mach12. In fact it was one of the very first one put out before the air intake was made a bit smaller. My original mach12 was made with larger air intake. Luv that thing. That thing locked on to carpet like prostitute lips. Could hardly move the wand. Then I installed PMF Teflon lips.

btw it’s the only wand I use. Had PMF build a bypass valve on it to relieve the volcanic heat pressure produced by my lava heat TM.
Lock down is not condusive to water extraction.

$178

Mikey P

Administrator

and...

The SSTI's Hard Surface Glide appears to fit, which is the whole point of this thread
If you would like to try one I'll knock $50 off, so $170

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom