Who has experience with this battery powered sprayer

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
I have had the pump for two years. I can get 4-6 two gallon container out of a charge. Hold battery in the van for months. I use this mainly for prespray while cleaning tile and grout.

Reactions: Mikey P

they live

Name
Steve
I have had the pump for two years. I can get 4-6 two gallon container out of a charge. Hold battery in the van for months. I use this mainly for prespray while cleaning tile and grout.
For tile and grout I mix it in a 2 gallon jug and just dump it from the jug where I need it and use a brush to spread and scrub grout lines.
By not aerosoling it i don't have to worry about covering appliances or damaging stainless.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I have that exact sprayer but it is a scott's. Amazon too.
It pumps air into the tank. Use it for prespraying upholstery.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Field King 190571 Lithium-Ion Battery Powered Pump Zero Technology Sprayer, 2-Gal, White https://a.co/d/01KMcUuq
I have the Scott version of that. It's low pressure, around 20 psi and low flow. I use on stairs with my Oreck when encapping buildings with stairs. Will work good for specialty products like deodorizer or applying different things but slow for pre spraying carpet. I paid $82 and have had it over a year now. I use it in the shop as well for rugs. Battery is long lasting and charges quickly.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Gave up on the battery multisprayer many years ago.
But the one we are talking about is low psi and vol. Great for furniture and misting deo etc

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom